Rare Findings and/or Accomplishment Thread

Noblewine said:
I forgot where to find screenshots and post them. Sorry NDW'. =-=;;

You'll find your screenshots under the 'bmp' folder where you installed PSOBB.

(If you're wondering where your screenshots are saved on your computer.)

First time playing a RAcaseal in all these years of PSO and having a blast!

Getting ready to level :3
aA17iuF.png

150!
HDQ9SGb.png

Ducks said:
JUST A FEW HUNDRED WORM KILLS AND IT CAN BE YOURS TOO

4b885928-0a3b-4629-bc23-058aaa23a5ab_zps2xbs8xpo.png
Look at this stuff, isn't it neat?
Wouldn't you think my collection's complete?
Wouldn't you think I'm the girl
The girl who has everything?

No pictures here, but...

So I had a luck streak on red boxes and rare enemies yesterday. Was hunting FS with Forest of Sorrow, and ... unexpected 20h Red Saber from Hildelt, nice!

After that, thought I'll do a TTF to check lilies for Agito (I heard it's real on my id) and another Red Saber dropped from Hildelt, no hit. Okay :eek:

Decided I'll hunt Lt mantle and V101 now, finds... Yasakani Magatama. Okay. And then we arranged some ma4b party and finds two Whitill extravagant green bird, the first ones I've seen. If only it's Pinkal... Oh well, now I have two Phoenix Claws. Also a Whitill Del Rappy came by with 1/2 chance Ophelie Seize but no one got it.

Now's the main dish. Saw a Zu dropped from the sky near the big rock in the wave where the first dorphon spawns, and ......!! Banner! Well I was busy getting knocked down by Dorphon and co., so I thought I'll check later. Went to the alleged Zu's spot and saw nothing, guess it's someone else's. People were like "Who got it?" and we spent like two minutes looking all over the place and no one could find it. S/D runs out while we're looking (sorry about that ><), we completely ignored the next wave of monsters and there were casualties. So we decided to do the next waves, still confused and all... And near them I saw an odd red box. Turns out it dropped really, really far away. Guess we had a sniper on our team. Anyway, V101 for my Huney, yay!

Did BPD2 twice.

Got 2 Last Swans. . . :shock:

Half Life 2 confirmed?

I had a dream that I dropped two smartlinks and then NDW said "im gay" in lobby and everyone in lobby responded with a perfectly synched "im gay"

@_@ I need more sleep

It's good to see that NDW isn't a liar at least, eh?

It's true. I am lighthearted and carefree! :D

Was hunting a 502 for a team mate and I scored a 35Hit Tyrell's Parasol during the hunt. Not bad.

V502

Attachments

• 35H.jpg
    35H.jpg
    279.3 KB · Views: 330
  • 502.jpg
    502.jpg
    316.7 KB · Views: 326
I found this in HC mode. Do you think the game is trying to tell me something?

Attachments

• HC Zerk Vulcans.png
    HC Zerk Vulcans.png
    725.9 KB · Views: 351
I've already used them a bit. They hit very well and are fun to play with, but I won't get too cocky with them :p

Back