Rare Findings and/or Accomplishment Thread

Found a pair of stink frames while hunting boxes in VH PW3. First was min stats, the second was about 5-10 off of max for both def and evp.

[Hardcore Mode]

Got a Visk last night from a Hildebear and an Inferno Bazooka today from an Al Rappy. Hardmode of course.

I found a 0/60/0/25 Lame D'Argent! Was hoping for native instead of ab, but ab itself is still high regardless!

B)

f236aa16-e8b7-4a35-a60d-bb1a542c007e_zpsf1zd3oy6.png~original

Finally got all three Elemental Wands and all three Ra-merges. So until I find a Psycho Wand (or Prophets of Motav, lol), I'll have the pleasure of constantly switching weapons AND merges.

gIXhgrM.png

Hey everyone, just found this bad boy in a hard mode TTF :cool: Quick question: How do you guys resize your pictures to the 700 x 525 pixel limit? Is there an easy way to do that? Cheers

eWKjmaX.png

Shout-out to Skylar for carrying me through TTF ULT <3

207 Dfp / 236 Evp

Edit: I should probably mention this is the first time I killed Falz on Ultimate mode on this server

Bought a Smartlink today, just found a Smartlink hunting another v801 lol.

Edit: lol cool 2nd v801

aztecaim said:
eWKjmaX.png

Shout-out to Skylar for carrying me through TTF ULT <3

207 Dfp / 236 Evp

Edit: I should probably mention this is the first time I killed Falz on Ultimate mode on this server
cg on your red ring my friend

Ducks said:

Probably showing my age with this Meme. :/ BUT IT HAS A SPECIAL PLACE IN MY HEART.

Attachments

• fysk.jpg
    fysk.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 250
Back