Rare Findings and/or Accomplishment Thread

AYRZMlpm.png

IBQOll5m.png

Found these two last night.

Attachments

• pso1447551314.jpg
    pso1447551314.jpg
    937.6 KB · Views: 258
Officially jealous. One of my favorite handguns in the game along with Bravace and Custom Ray (even though they suck lol)

nice finds all. finally got an amp of gifoie tonight. on to red barrier.

well i got the red barrier yesterday, gifoie merge get. was doing forest of sorrow ult and grabbed this from a box just now. figured i'd share it!

Saw five Del Rappies today and three of them dropped PCs. I used one to add hit to my weapon and the other two I used to play BPD2. I got Smartlink and Phoenix Claw.

Esc said:
I used one to add hit to my weapon
i'm guessing baranz launcher? ive seen your outfit i think and it'd match well. grats on your loot!

I was hunting a v502 from lizards earlier and a zu dropped a v101. Nice consolation prize!

Chono said:
I was hunting a v502 from lizards earlier and a zu dropped a v101. Nice consolation prize!
congrats chono! maybe i can get lucky and finally get a froozer this weekend, so i can play my ramar more.

A weeks or two ago, got access to PoD and the first PoD on Whitill dropped Limiter. Got another Limiter a few days later.

A few days ago while doing Yellowboze PoD with some people, got 3 Lame d'Argent, Swordman's Lore, v101, v502 all in one day. It was like one drop each run. It was absolutely crazy.

Two days ago, two Pazuzus appeared in 1 MA4B crater run, each person in the party got a v801.

Melirei said:
A weeks or two ago, got access to PoD and the first PoD on Whitill dropped Limiter. Got another Limiter a few days later.

A few days ago while doing Yellowboze PoD with some people, got 3 Lame d'Argent, Swordman's Lore, v101, v502 all in one day. It was like one drop each run. It was absolutely crazy.

Two days ago, two Pazuzus appeared in 1 MA4B crater run, each person in the party got a v801.

gonna need an account check

pretty sure there's on hax going on

:p

cg tho

waow finally @ _ @

Attachments

• 49VX7AO.jpg
    49VX7AO.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 596
Finally got this from the 7th Torr I found. The other six all dropped meseta. 50% drop rate eh?

Esc said:
Finally got this from the 7th Torr I found. The other six all dropped meseta.
Congrats. I finally got a v801 yesterday after getting meseta'd by pazuzu 1x.
Guess I'm more lucky than I thought!

Currently hunting a second one before I try to obtain a Lavis Cannon...

Attachments

• Screenshot (6).png
    Screenshot (6).png
    1.7 MB · Views: 444
  • Screenshot (7).png
    Screenshot (7).png
    1.7 MB · Views: 441
HOT DAMN FINALLY A SWEET DROP
Congrats ^.^

Grats, maybe I should try for MSI on my redria! Instead of hunting for pwand on my purplenum..it would be a change of pace at any rate.

Back