Quick question - Quick answer

This happened because your DEX is higher than POW, as you said so yourself.

Mags are not locked into "evolutionary lines", and can become anything depending on the stats.

EDIT: And yes, your PBs are screwed but I wouldn't worry about it too much. While Twins might be useless for solo play, it's good to make sure you have it for multiplayer for even higher SD. :p

Thanks a bunch, I didn't realise the alignment of all 3 stats mattered, thought it was just what was highest. From being forced to use it while I level up my new MAG, twins does seem nice but... I just really miss that satisfying get out of jail free card that Pilla provides.

falkenjeff said:
JezMM said:
Thanks a bunch, I didn't realise the alignment of all 3 stats mattered, thought it was just what was highest. From being forced to use it while I level up my new MAG, twins does seem nice but... I just really miss that satisfying get out of jail free card that Pilla provides.

What level are you? Pilla is pretty much completely useless in ult. You'll be lucky if it does half the monster's health. Normally it does less.

Twins is great, and it mags the mag sellable and/or transferable to other characters,

Pretty low level tbh. A close friend and I have just been steadily working our way through the Government Quests to replay "the game" as an A to B experience like I did the first time for funsies. Right now we're just under Level 30 and have given into grinding TTF a bit because Quest 4-2 is a bitch and a half. I wouldn't really call myself a hardcore player, I'm not heavily into the detailed RPG aspects but I manage to enjoy the base gameplay regardless and the general aesthetic, social aspects, overall experience of PSO, it's a kind of relaxing game to play even when it's demanding of you. Plus unlike my youth I only have about an hour or so to play each day lately so... yeah what is important in Ultimate doesn't speak much to me lol. I have grown fond of the twins though through being forced to use them, I might try and follow a Mag path this time that gives me both them and Pilla, since honestly the stag one, despite being powerful, just annoys me whenever it misses the target.

It took me months to reach Ultimate on Schthack actually so admittedly my motivation to do it all over again is low considering I don't even have half the time I had to play back then, and that server was full of perks that weren't part of vanilla settings.

Episode 4 quests don't lock like Episode 1 so... yes.

Yes.

I will actually go double check if you're paranoid.

Yeah, it never ends in episode 4 solo mode man. Crazy good eh? Heh.

But wait, there's more! You may like to thicken the plot by doing certain actions in a few of these quests to view some different endings, like Pioneer's Spirit and Restless Lion.

Well I double checked, it doesn't lock.

Furthermore that isn't the quest end either, so you would have been able to quit the quest.

Only by increasing your ATP. Spirit, Charge and Berserk are a x3.32 multiplier to base damage (for comparison, Normal is 0.9, Hard is 1.89 and Vjaya is 5.56).

Don't forget to add some Shifta and Zalure techs; those are great multipliers since techs can be scaled as high as Lv 81 Shifta plus 30 Zalure.

Is the shop listing for weapons and armors randomized by pulling set lists per level range or is it randomized by rolling stats fresh each time it's loaded?

I'm.. not quite sure if I properly conveyed what I'm meaning to convey or not with that, apologies if it sounds confusing.

E: Alright, cool. Thanks.

Speak of the shop, is there a reason Foie doesn't appear? I don't think I've seen it once in shop on multiple ID's/chars etc. I don't quite remember if this is intended behavior or not, just kinda noticed it. :lol:

Cool, I only ask because I tried for like a hour the other day to get it to appear. I saw both the other simple techs multiple times but foie didn't appear once. Along with general gameplay it has been nonexistent.

Looking at it again, I found the reason it doesn't appear in the shop. It definitely appears in general gameplay, though. Shop bug is unique, though, and it was with my procedure for generating "unique" techs. Was always comparing byte 5 of all items in the shop when generating unique techs, instead of comparing byte 1, 2 and 5. (1 for 0x03, 2 for 0x02, and 5 for the actual spell type.)

It would always think Foie was already in the shop and never insert it because of the logic.

I heard that MA4 is how you get a Liberta Kit, but I was wondering if there are any specifics to that - I don't know much about the quest! Is there a certain point threshold needed, is it random, etc. Thanks for any info you can provide~

Liberta Kit is unobtainable. It was from the MA4 event back on JPBB, but it was a manually given out item for getting a certain amount of kills in the quest (server-wide). It doesn't come from any quest directly.

Oh :( Is there any way to get an Agastya on this server, or if not, any plans to add one? That mag is kind of special to me.

Matt said:
Only by increasing your ATP. Spirit, Charge and Berserk are a x3.32 multiplier to base damage (for comparison, Normal is 0.9, Hard is 1.89 and Vjaya is 5.56).

I see thanks Matt. 0/

Back