Quick question - Quick answer

Apparently Schthack unofficially added it to the BDP prize list. You learn something new every day.

falkenjeff said:
Kind of hard to plan out special events when you're literally still fixing bugs
How would you figuratively fix a bug? :mrgreen:

I think it's like CCA on most drop charts, where the chart simply carries over so its not worth listing.

Actually, it's not like CCA. It really is only the interior. But, as explained about PDs in another topic, PDs are a common drop and can drop from any box or any enemy in any episode.

I should probably change this behavior, though... (Now that I think about it... maybe.)

Colette said:
I think it's like CCA on most drop charts, where the chart simply carries over so its not worth listing.
Actually, CCA does not do this. Drops are different on each floor (area) from both enemies and boxes, just the enemies' rare drops are always the same, and box rares are different for each area.

Matt said:
Colette said:
Actually, CCA does not do this. Drops are different on each floor (area) from both enemies and boxes, just the enemies' rare drops are always the same, and box rares are different for each area.

I was thinking of enemy drops when I said that. Tired Colette was up all night being sick, still waking up lmao

It is Lost Riot Raygun, which is a Custom quest by GuardianGirth. I think he inquired about it getting added here, but there didn't seem to be any response.

Personally I'd love to see it but depends on the admins. :p

It's 1480ish in ultimate IIRC, not counting the 100dmg orb. My hucaseals could survive it, so it's nowhere near 2200 (1630hps on a 200 max-hpmat hucl). If you can't survive it, you can dodge it and run in circles until it disappears.

Is tagging allowed or do you frown upon it?

I learned this term while playing psu while hanging around some high level players when I started. You basically let the low level players hit everything once then they withdraw so the higher level players can finish off the mobs. So what do you think? Also what about technics to flinch/stagger enemies to control the mob? I'm playing a HUmar in-game and wonder if I'll one shot enemies on normal (I'm lv 48 at the moment).

Not really worth it at all, because enemies aren't much EXP and bosses are a lot more when it comes to "tagging", so you just do TTF/RT.

Also, I'm pretty sure nobody really cares about powerlevelling. I recommend you don't go into normal games to "help" lower level players though, the game is a lot more fun when you're actually playing it than having some high level make it easy for you (either by going through a boss quest, or tanking things, or high level supports, or whatever...).

Neanderthal said:
It's 125 hp mats
I meant (lvl)200, max-hpmats if you were referring to my post, sorry if that wasn't clear enough. And yes, you're absolutely right. The maximum amount of hpmats for a max-hpmatted hucaseal would be 125.

So I've heard you can "scan" your stash for a list of ur items... However ive never done or heard about such a thing until recently

My question is..
Is this SAFE to use *meaning is it allowed on this server?

If it's ok!? Then where can I find this, a link would be appreciated

-IZaven

NYT Raven said:
So I've heard you can "scan" your stash for a list of ur items... However ive never done or heard about such a thing until recently
My question is..
Is this SAFE to use *meaning is it allowed on this server?
If it's ok!? Then where can I find this, a link would be appreciated
-IZaven
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=307#p4053

Matt said:
Not really worth it at all, because enemies aren't much EXP and bosses are a lot more when it comes to "tagging", so you just do TTF/RT.

Also, I'm pretty sure nobody really cares about powerlevelling. I recommend you don't go into normal games to "help" lower level players though, the game is a lot more fun when you're actually playing it than having some high level make it easy for you (either by going through a boss quest, or tanking things, or high level supports, or whatever...).

I see thanks Matt. 0/

What if I debuff enemies using zalure and Jellen?

Back