Quick question - Quick answer

How many rare creature "tags" does each episode have? iirc somewhere over 10 was default for how many could appear.

Colette said:
How many rare creature "tags" does each episode have? iirc somewhere over 10 was default for how many could appear.
We've already covered this in the previous conversation we had about rare enemies that was also started by you.

See my post here: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=331&start=125#p3739 (and it's the same for every episode).

If several evolution conditions for a third evolution mag apply, which will be used?

Example: A Vayu can become a Bana (Mind > Pow > Dex) or a Soma (Mind > Dex > Pow) if fed by a B-HUNTER. What if both Pow and Dex are 0?

The little pics of mags on that chart are so cute lol.

Dimates are usually the go-to for power, and antipiralysis and antidotes for dex, but i believe it changes per the type of mag so you should consult a feeding chart to see what detracts and adds from the mags stats so you dont mess it up.

Colette said:
Dimates are usually the go-to for power, and antipiralysis and antidotes for dex, but i believe it changes per the type of mag so you should consult a feeding chart to see what detracts and adds from the mags stats so you dont mess it up.

I see. What about Star Atomizers? Thanks Colette.

falkenjeff said:
Noblewine said:
Colette said:

I could be wrong, but those generally increase every single stat at the same time, I think? (So basically useless)

That's correct, stars raise stats across the board. Only useful for chao mag if I'm remembering required stats correctly. They do raise synchro well but most ppl d/w about that.

Noblewine said:
Colette said:

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?o ... artid=1021

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?o ... artid=1031

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?o ... artid=2343

does smartlink affect slicers, or does it only affect guns

e: did further research. answer seems to be yes. apologies

e2: double apologies. wasn't watching thread, just doing info searches. i still appreciate the reply though, thank you

cojp said:
Redria or Yellowboze for Ep4?
Both are good for Episode 4. It depends on what you (and your friends) want to hunt.

Agastya said:
does smartlink affect slicers, or does it only affect guns
Smartlink affects Slicer type weapons as well.

Yellowboze, Redria E4 is garbage on this table.

It's 1 PB every 25 seconds.

Very useful unit for the classes without native Shifta once you're able to equip 2 (V101/Smartlink/PB/PB is the general setup on HU assuming you don't need anything else for what you're playing at the time. Replace PB units if you ever need something else).

The higher level you are, the less PB you generate with attacks (not sure about getting hit). Also they're there to supplement your natural gain, not to fill the gauge alone.

EDIT: Forgot that PB/Increase exists in BB -- this is what you should be aiming for as it's 1 PB per 18 seconds. This would make it so that it's only 15 minutes to get PB from them alone with 2.

Also remember that special attacks don't generate PB at all, so if you can't cast Shifta on your own, you have to use heavy attacks if you want your meter to increase.

So I was using this guide for my Mag: http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?o ... artid=1240

I play a HUnewearl. The Mag followed the chart accurately up until level 50, where despite my making DEX the highest stat, it evolved from Rudra into Ila rather than Vahara. It is worth mentioning that the act of reaching Level 50 is what pushed the DEX over POW, so at Level 49, DEX and POW were the same level. I really want Vahra's Photon Blast rather than Ila's kind of useless one since I can Shifta and Deband myself as a HUnewearl.

Why would this happen? And just to check, I'm right in assuming that while I can change it into a Vahara later, my Photon Blasts are permanent and can't be changed now right? If I can avoid raising a new mag from scratch that'd be great but if I recall that isn't possible.

Back