Quick question - Quick answer

It's does hell of a lot more damage due to it's ATP difference but because of it's lack of range and target amount it's situational only. So for endgame richbitch fuckers.

Baranz Launcher with full grind has 290-300ATP vs the 80-160 of Arms
with 50hit added it also has 9 more ATA
Since it has reasonable ATP it can be effectively sphered unlike ChargeArms
wowbigdamage

Found a swordsman lore the other day. I know it has to be unlocked and becomes proof of sword saint. The flavor text of the swordsman lore exactly in game: "Raises ATA by 10 when equipped with a saber, sword or twin sword."

PSO world doesn't have anything much on the swordsman lore but POSS says "Affects Rare Saber Type, Katana Type, or Twin Sword Type weapons. " so I'm just wondering what weapons SL/POSS actually increase ATA. Is it only rare katanas, twin swords and sabers or are rare swords also affected?

Hello,

i want to reskin my c-arms to dark meteor. I already have the afs manager.
I forgot how this works, but i know its possible, because i did that on schtserv too.
Plz helps the nubs D:

Ah ok thank you, for a second the flavor text made it sound like it worked with swords, i got excited, oh well =(
At least it works with Jizai and Excal ^_^
also PSO world says PoSS can be used by all classes and that is a LIE
only hunters Q_Q

Hello,

i want to reskin my c-arms to dark meteor. I already have the afs manager.
I forgot how this works, but i know its possible, because i did that on schtserv too.
Plz helps the nubs D:
It should work exporting the model and texture for DM and importing back into model and texture number 8 (which should be "shots" iirc), if you are not sure of the model/texture numbers, you can check them out with my ItemPMT Editor.

Of course doing so will make every "shot" look like DM

wow good to know
time to turn every sword into SJS

not really a serious question, but curious if anyone has gone this far...

theoretically, how many mags would you have to raise simultaneously for there to be no downtime?

meaning that by the time you fed the last mag on your list, the first one is ready for the next round

i guess the real question is how many times can you feed a mag in 3.x minutes

For the eight mags I'm currently raising, it takes about 1:20, so slightly less than ten seconds per mag, considering I have to stop to shop, and I do use the mag menu shortcut.

It's a somewhat ideal situation as there is only one item to be fed placed at the top of the list. I don't bother with closing the menu early because with a long list of mags I think you'll probably save more time keeping the cursor where it is as you already have to search a bit when you break to buy items every three mags and all the extra fingerwork isn't worth it. It's a coincidence, but eight mags fit perfectly in one page of the window.

In such an ideal situation, the tipping point would be around twenty mags I guess, depending on each individual's speed at feeding and shopping. You could then have twenty-nine mags in your inventory and feed endlessly, but that sounds rather more than grueling.

I doubt anyone will ever really need to raise that many mags at once. I'm only doing it so I can change the color to suit my mood, so they are identical.

what are the advantages to attack combos? obviously sns glitching but i always hear about some people liking certain combos and some not. possibly include a breakdown about accuracies etc of each hit in a combo. pls and ty <3

what are the advantages to attack combos? obviously sns glitching but i always hear about some people liking certain combos and some not. possibly include a breakdown about accuracies etc of each hit in a combo. pls and ty <3
First attack is 1x base ATA, second attack is 1.3x base ATA, third attack is 1.69x base ATA.
Normal attack is 1x base ATA, Heavy attack is 0.7x base ATA, Special attack is 0.5x base ATA.

Most basic benefit is it allows you to connect sacrificial or other specials.

could use the ATA calc as well in the guides section. It gives u a percentage on whether you will hit or not.

First attack is 1x base ATA, second attack is 1.3x base ATA, third attack is 1.69x base ATA.
Normal attack is 1x base ATA, Heavy attack is 0.7x base ATA, Special attack is 0.5x base ATA.

Most basic benefit is it allows you to connect sacrificial or other specials.
So, the ata goes up with each successive attack in the combo yes? so it's more ideal to use a heavy or special attack second or third rather than first if you care about connecting each time. Do I have that right?

Yes unless u have an insane high hit weapon. I remember on Scht, I had a 60h BKB and I could do HHH.

For the most part accuracy calculator agrees with the ATA calculation above, it doesn't seem like the author knew the formula though so what he used was some really odd formulas which seems to approximate the ones I posted in the previous post. Also accuracy computation is just (ATA - EVP/5) = accuracy in %s.

If you multiply out the table you should see accuracy-wise N3 > N2 > H3 > N1 > H2 > S3 > H1 > S2 > S1, where alphabet means whether the attack is normal/heavy/special and the number is whether the attack is the first, second, or third attack.

This gives some insights: for example, if NSS hits then HSS hits for sure, since H1 > S2. For low ata non-sacrificial weapons such as hitless TJS, second H is the toughest part to hit in NHH, since H3 > N1 > H2. For sacrificial weapons on certain hunters without insane ATA or low EVP enemies, in general NHS is about the best you can get since S2 is quite a bit less accurate than S3.

i downloaded the character planner app and i do like it a lot.
but. the decimal ATA values are killing me. are all the character planner's values for it correct? do character's base and/or max ATA values sometimes have decimal values? fomarl's base ATA on psoworld was said to be 144, but the character planner says it to be 144.9. thats almost a whole ATA point! aghagahgh. still has here max at 170.0 though. can anyone confirm or deny this?

Back