Quick question - Quick answer

Examples are:

Dress Plate (70 EDK) / Brightness Circle (25EDK)
Lieutenant Mantle (Trap Vision)
Thirteen (50% ATP and 30 ATA to Diska of Braveman)
D-Parts V1.01 (+35 ATP)
Black Hound Cuirass / Lafuteria (For DFP)
Stealth Suit (Disables rubberbanding on ranged weapons)

A BOVN build can give you an extra PB point every 18 seconds or 30 ATA when using Twin Swords / Sabers, but they don't necessarily mix well if you were to switch armours, as depending on class it probably needs a different mag or unit setup to still max stats.

can someone link me to ndw's monster hunt guide? google doesnt help and neither did forum search.

can someone link me to ndw's monster hunt guide? google doesnt help and neither did forum search.
e54e9bd6e5.png

Best quests to hunt barriers? I looked at the "find monster" guide but there isnt any info for Ruins, Jungle, and Caves which drop the barriers I need lol.

Best quests to hunt barriers? I looked at the "find monster" guide but there isnt any info for Ruins, Jungle, and Caves which drop the barriers I need lol.

Tell us your ID(s) and the enemies you are looking for.

If you mean red barrier etc from the depths in single player is pretty good, drops from boxes on hard for a lot of ids. Puts you right into ruins 2

G
Im looking for boxes, not enemies. The guide doesnt list the quests for jungle, ruins, and caves.

From the link I posted:
Cave 1
Addicting Food 60
Secret Delivery 56
The Grave's Butler 56

Cave 2
The Grave's Butler 54
Addicting Food 51
2-3:The Mutation50

Cave 3
Soul of a Blacksmith 61
Addicting Food 51
Black Paper 51

Ruins 1
Seek My Master 68

Ruins 2
Seek My Master 70
4-2:Buried Relics 56

Ruins 3
4-4:The_Tomb_Stirs 49
The Retired Hunter 34
From the Depths 22
Soul of Steel 17

no Jungle though...

From the link I posted:
Cave 1
Addicting Food 60
Secret Delivery 56
The Grave's Butler 56

Cave 2
The Grave's Butler 54
Addicting Food 51
2-3:The Mutation50

Cave 3
Soul of a Blacksmith 61
Addicting Food 51
Black Paper 51

Ruins 1
Seek My Master 68

Ruins 2
Seek My Master 70
4-2:Buried Relics 56

Ruins 3
4-4:The_Tomb_Stirs 49
The Retired Hunter 34
From the Depths 22
Soul of Steel 17

no Jungle though...

Thank you cookie :)

1: i heard from NDW that Centurion/Ability increases ATA by 3. i cant say i disagree with him because ive never even seen it, but can someone verify this?

2: how does the gizonde vopt kill work? i hear that when you have a high atp weapon, gizonde does more damage to vol opt or something? this was a while ago and is quite hazy but i am still curious.

1: i heard from NDW that Centurion/Ability increases ATA by 3. i cant say i disagree with him because ive never even seen it, but can someone verify this?

2: how does the gizonde vopt kill work? i hear that when you have a high atp weapon, gizonde does more damage to vol opt or something? this was a while ago and is quite hazy but i am still curious.

1: Idk

2: He has a 'head-pillar' which is floating behind the screen which circles the room; This is ATP based and if you kill that head form 1 dies. Gizonde is the most effeccient way of hitting him as it targets the screen and him behind it. With v801 it can done done at a good 'stun-lock' speed. The stringe rthe weapon equiped the more damage output is done to this head-pillar.

There are other ways to damage this and do this, gizonde is just the most efficient. A Ranger can also use SN and do NNN with h/battle speed. HU's can use a drill launcher and Red Handgun (the latter being the slowest but still better than nothing when done correctly)

Yes, C/Ability is 3 ATA.

Actually, the way Vol Opt works is that techs take ATP instead of MST on him (it's a bug), and Gizonde is the fastest way because it hits all 4 screens and is a very fast tech, amplifying your damage. It's why Needle and Drill Launcher are fast, because they can hit multiple screens. (i.e. hitting 1 screen = 100 dmg, 2 = 200, 3 = 300, 4 = 400)

You need 16+ Gizonde and 801 to stunlock, or 15 Gizonde with 801 and male barehand.

how does the lower hp buff thing work with daylight scar and excal? maybe its not real but it says so in their descriptions "damage increases as hp gets lower" or something.

how does the lower hp buff thing work with daylight scar and excal? maybe its not real but it says so in their descriptions "damage increases as hp gets lower" or something.
I'm sort of sure that's just "Berserk", phrased really oddly (or even wrong).

Back