Quick question - Quick answer

This isn't PSU's "HP affects power".

It's just Berserk.

how does the 1/2 ata = 1dex work out? i always thought on odd values, dex would sometimes give the 1 more ata based on beat time but would always be consistent on even values. can anyone confirm or am i wrong?

Is not based on beat time...

1 DEX == 0.5 ATA
But decimals get rounded with ATA (I don't recall if was always down or from 0.5 up, need to check).
With that said, you might have lets say 10.6, in game shows 10, when you get 0.5 you will have 11.1 and then well.. in game will show 11.

how does the 1/2 ata = 1dex work out? i always thought on odd values, dex would sometimes give the 1 more ata based on beat time but would always be consistent on even values. can anyone confirm or am i wrong?

i was looking at "assorted information" on the PSO wiki backup sunday and read about "ata's true stat calculation".
check it out. interesting read.

I've noticed a lot of people mentioning using joy2key to bind the hotbar to their controller, but I can't get Ephinea to notice ANY of the new binds. Is there something extra I need to check to get it to work? The binds all work, in that they'll type a buncha numbers in notepad, just not in game.

this may not help with joy2key, but with Xpadder i have to run in compatability mode for windows 7 for it to work (in addition to running as admin).

Yeah. For what it's worth, my G15 won't read input to make a macro either. :/

this may not help with joy2key, but with Xpadder i have to run in compatability mode for windows 7 for it to work (in addition to running as admin).
Wheee that works, still not sure what's up with my keybaord but I don't care.

What makes it so difficult for people to not use a friggin' password and instead have to piss people off by claiming a spot is 'reserved' literally every single god damn game I join?

Sometimes people organize a team in lobby and don't use a pass during party creation so people can join quicker and start the quest quicker because there is no mailing of passwords to 1-3 people or having the need to have their cards in order to mail involved.

It's courteous to put "res" in the party name to let people know that a party leader has already assembled a team to play with and isn't looking for randoms/uninvited people to join.

Passworded games aren't so bad for those whom are all playing together and are all in the same team because you can just have the party leader put the password in team chat and all the others have to do is press F9 to immediately view the password to join.

Sometimes people organize a team in lobby and don't use a pass during party creation so people can join quicker and start the quest quicker because there is no mailing of passwords to 1-3 people or having the need to have their cards in order to mail involved.

It's courteous to put "res" in the party name to let people know that a party leader has already assembled a team to play with and isn't looking for randoms/uninvited people to join.

Passworded games aren't so bad for those whom are all playing together and are all in the same team because you can just have the party leader put the password in team chat and all the others have to do is press F9 to immediately view the password to join.
I get the middle part but I swear to god only -once- have I ever seen 'res' in the title and I clued in on that much. Every other time it's just like NAW GET OUT

If people are reserving spots but aren't passing / putting res on their game, that's just them not being courteous.

Nothing you can really do about it, just let them know it'd be nice to pass or put res in their game name, and leave.

Back