Quick question - Quick answer

Hit Spread Needle is better overall than an Arrest Needle on a cast, as the stuff you primarily paralyse cannot be frozen, and the hit will do a better job than the extra activation rate.

However, looks like you have a RAmar/l anyway, so Arrest Needle is the way to go.

Is the spirit special good for a Ramarl? The Adepts can be traded for, I just want to be sure that this is worth the investment. I assume needle or shot would be best for this s rank special?

Spirit is alright, but since RAmarl has a decent Resta power unlike RAmar, there's no real need to go for it over Berserk. It's up to you, personally I prefer not to use Spirit on RAmarl to free up a unit slot.

Is the spirit special good for a Ramarl? The Adepts can be traded for, I just want to be sure that this is worth the investment. I assume needle or shot would be best for this s rank special?
I think overall Demon's is preferred for offensive Needle on RAmarl, though they're not exactly the same. You don't want Spirit on a Shot, instead get hit Spirit Arms.

they're both situational I doubt you'd want to demon a bunch of boomas or vulmers. the thing with demons is that its a coin toss you might be able to kill faster using it but spirit is much more reliable. but ofc it'd be worth it for big dorphon spawns or something like that

Short answer: pick your preference and varies based on class played! Thanks all for the responses! I do have a 502 so demons and hell are tempting too

I definitely don't recommend Demon's Needle for general mobbing, as Berserk/Spirit/Charge are usually always faster except on high HP enemies.

At what damage would you consider Gibarta useful?

I'm mean if u had Cogneal Cloak, Gibarta Merge, and SGH, would Gibarta do more DPS than Rabarta?

Nope, the cooldown on Gibarta is simply too long. The cone is also not worth it as you can also AoE with barta (and it does more damage) and Rabarta obviously gets everything around you (plus it stuns Gorans, Gibarta does not).

If Gibarta was similar to Gizonde (cone in front of you, but stronger and faster), it might be worth it, but it isn't like that at all.

Nope, the cooldown on Gibarta is simply too long. The cone is also not worth it as you can also AoE with barta (and it does more damage) and Rabarta obviously gets everything around you (plus it stuns Gorans, Gibarta does not).

If Gibarta was similar to Gizonde (cone in front of you, but stronger and faster), it might be worth it, but it isn't like that at all.

wtb> Gibarta buff

Kidding of course, but it's such a shame it's so bad, really. I can't think of a good use for it.

Back