Quick question - Quick answer

Hey guys. I had a weird thing happen running a ttf earlier. I get to the 3rd room in caves, a red laser is in the middle of the room and it keeps attacking me. It wasn't doing much damage maybe a 100 per hit. After clearing room it disappears. Has anyone else seen this?

Specials on mechguns that aren't sacrificial or on S-Ranks are a waste of time.

Are charge vulcs the only vulcs worth having? I tried out a 45hit hell + v502 and it was most underwhelming.

Most specials are reduced on multi-hit or multi-target non-rare weapons (as well as a subset of rare weapons), which is why Hell Vulcan is not so great. However, sacrificial specials (Charge, Berserk, and Spirit) never get reduced, so you get the full damage from them always.

See http://www.pioneer2.net/community/index.php?threads/game-mechanics-compilation.349/#post-4270 for more information!

Last edited:
Shame that Azure PSO's page unintentionally rused people with the following:

upload_2016-6-3_18-0-18.png

*shrug* Slight mistake, it's whatever. Nobody's really going to care about that 5% value for the most part.

It's still important to those players whom wish to calculate and analyze their chances at hitting an enemy with various weapons under certain conditions.

when is weapon reduction applied in the equations? i know without it its like (specbase+racebonus-esp)*v50X=actrate% but where does the division for something like vulcans happen? asking because a friend of mine started using arrest vulcans on dorphons and its been working wonders.

when is weapon reduction applied in the equations? i know without it its like (specbase+racebonus-esp)*v50X=actrate% but where does the division for something like vulcans happen? asking because a friend of mine started using arrest vulcans on dorphons and its been working wonders.

On dorphons sure. But try that on a Delsaber. Id tehr be using an srank. for all purposes.

The V502 bonus is always applied last.

So in short:

(((Activation+Android Bonus)-ESP/EDK)/Reduction)*V50X

Can I hop into someone else's game on govt 9-5 and talk to Dr. Montague there in order to be able to add hit to enemy part weapons in Claire's Deal or do I have to do all of the government quests myself?

Hey guys. I had a weird thing happen running a ttf earlier. I get to the 3rd room in caves, a red laser is in the middle of the room and it keeps attacking me. It wasn't doing much damage maybe a 100 per hit. After clearing room it disappears. Has anyone else seen this?

Sounds like a glitched panarms.

Reactions: NDW
what's the window like on damage cancel? as in, if two people hit a target within 1/4 of a second of each other, will that be cancelled? is it more/less simultaneous than that?

Back