Quick question - Quick answer

Discussion in 'General' started by NYT Raven, Aug 25, 2015.

1. anime

anime Bonsai Trees Staff Member

Guildcard:
    Guildcard 2:
    Also, Slicer of Fanatic and Hell Raygun are probably the two most effective weapons for FOnewearl, with the right setup of gear and levels ^ .^

Yuffie likes this.
  2. Yuffie

Yuffie Member

Tyrells Parasol ftw! Forget marinas bag and co xD sof is luv also xd

3. shadow_FIX

shadow_FIX ephinea music instructor

bringer's rifle is sick on FOnl

Yuffie likes this.
  4. cameron-

cameron- camcam Event Team

Guildcard:
    what are the dope attributes for dark meteor? does a 0N DM knock down multimode dragon?

seems like machine could be lit????????????

5. Yuffie

Yuffie Member

native abeast for dm i think, maybe @Eddie can answer your other questions, he made a machine dm;) havent used a dm since schtserv many years ago lol

6. VoidDragon

VoidDragon Member

Guildcard:
    where is the Festivity On The Beach quest

7. Eggbert

Eggbert Member

Guildcard:
    Is there a way to hotkey weapon swapping? I want to 1 button press to switch my weapons.

I should say, "Is there an easier way to switch weapons on the run rather than bringing up the menu and digging thru it so that you can dig thru your items?"

8. Jbangalanga

Jbangalanga Member

Guildcard:
    ctrl + end key brings up your quickmenu

9. Ellrick

Ellrick Member

1. Does the Elenor mag only come in pink?

2. In regards to the event: What are the % ranges for weapons bought from the hunter with 2 gold badges and what are the % ranges for weapons won through gambling from the hunter with 1 gold badge?

10. Jbangalanga

Jbangalanga Member

Guildcard:
    1. I think so, but not 100%.. hopefully someone else can answer this for you.
    2. I am assuming its the same as last year; which is a max of 60%. With the specific weapon gamble, the percents are 10% lower.. making the max possible 50%.

11. Matt

Matt Administrator Staff Member

Guildcard:
    Same as last year, ranges are 5-50 on everything, while the untekked one can be +10 due to being untekked. It's not easy to get high hit stuff like last year though.

12. nui_harime

nui_harime Member

Do the love heart and sweetheart armor both have the heart visual effects? And which is more viable for a FOnewearl?

Trinity and Plushie69 like this.
  13. Trinity

Trinity Time Attack

Guildcard:
    Yes they both have the "heart visual effects" and I believe FOnewearl could wear both as one is a frame and the other is a shield.

14. nui_harime

nui_harime Member

Thanks!! But I thought safety heart was the shield and the other two were armor's. One gives a def boost and the other gives other players atp boost but lowers def.

15. Eva

Eva Member

Guildcard:
    Safety heart is the heart-shaped shield that gives ata when equipped with rambling may, love heart and sweetheart are the armors, of which sweetheart gives you a stackable atp boost if you’re playing with male characters and stay close to them (very close, like almost standing on them).

SLU likes this.
  16. nui_harime

nui_harime Member

Okay thanks, so which armor would be more viable for a FOnewearl? And I think we established both have visual effect.

Harborer of Hope likes this.
  17. SLU

SLU Member

Foney's ATP is so low that she won't be attacking much for damage - so Safety Heart/Sweetheart/Rambling May aren't all that effective for her. Foney is best in hard support and throwing out Demon's (and other specials) everywhere (highest FO ATA). ATA also makes her good for Hell/Arrest/etc.

SOF/Bringer's/Holy Ray/Hell Cards, etc. would be better investments than a Sweetheart IMO.

nui_harime likes this.
  18. SLU

SLU Member

Hm, there's no great single armor for her. Aura Field high DFP, Brightness Circle has nice EDK/ELT. Tempest/Congeal/Ignition Cloaks give spell damage boosts.

nui_harime likes this.
  19. nui_harime

nui_harime Member

Okay thank you for all the replys!

Harborer of Hope likes this.
  20. Eistee

Eistee Resident of Colony 9

I find these armors useful on FOnewearl depending on the situation:

-Ignition Cloak-
    A must-have for episode 4.

-Tempest Cloak-
    A bit more situational, but you should still have one lying around.

-Congeal Cloak-
    Same here.

-Sacred Cloth-
    Underrated armor. Built-in Cure/Paralysis can be pretty handy in certain quests.

-Lieutenant Mantle-
    Built-in Trap Vision. Can be very useful in some quests. When playing in a group, tell your android players you're using this since you will detonate their traps with your techs.

-Sweetheart-
    Yes, FOney ATP is really bad. However, this can still be nice to have in quests where none of the other armors are needed. Vivienne, for example, can get quite a boost out of it. Also, the heart effect is just really cute.

-Crimson Coat-
    Only for locking Vol Opt. FOney cannot use Excalibur, but with this armor a Red Saber will do the job.

-Brightness Circle-
    Well, I never use this one, but I still wanted to put it here. Female characters cannot use Dress Plate, sadly, so this is the best EDK a FOney can get out of a Frame.

-Virus Armor: Lafuteria-
    Looks super cool and has the best DEF out of any armor for non-android characters. I'm not a fan of Aura Field due to the TP drain.

I'd say that you should probably get an Ignition Cloak first. Sweetheart is really kinda niche on a FOney and the PDs needed for it are better spent on essential items like a Slicer of Fanatic with hit, V-units, S-Ranks, and so on.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2018