Quick question - Quick answer

Are addslots hard to come by?
For the current event, I've been spending all my bronze badges on addslots, because I figure once I start getting rare armors, I'm going to want them 4 slots.

Are addslots hard to come by?
For the current event, I've been spending all my bronze badges on addslots, because I figure once I start getting rare armors, I'm going to want them 4 slots.
There are a few ways to get them.. boxes, ep 2 xrds quest etc. but the 8 bronze badge turn in is the best. You are basically getting 6 addslots for a PD. That being said, just keep them as badges and buy as needed since badges take up less room than addslots. More flexibility that way too, so if you change your mind in the future you can gamble them or buy something else instead. The badge shop will be available for the entire year.

addendum to the FOmar thing... For Saint Million / Shamby / Kondrieu, it's more like phase 2 or 3... When you're in the cave, you want to gizonde or rabarta :S

KASIER here =Þ
Was wondering, if i have a Kasami bracer or samurai armor AND a battle unit, do these stack in any combination? or does the highest boost win?

[I don't know how to quote stuff.]
Idk, I desire to look cool with a virus armor and a kasami bracer... then have a decent resistance to dark and light. At Max stats I'll have 2 units free and i was thinking one would be a perfect resist and the other a cure (cure depends on where i am). But to truly consider your suggestion i would have to find out what effects are ata based and which are not; if I care to be reckless enough to rock with out a cure while hunting alone.

edit: also P/resist is questionable because idk if 24 drk/Lht & 37 fire/ice/thunder is going to really cut it or is worth it. -tho this might belong is another thread by now =Þ-

[I don't know how to quote stuff.]
Idk, I desire to look cool with a virus armor and a kasami bracer... then have a decent resistance to dark and light. At Max stats I'll have 2 units free and i was thinking one would be a perfect resist and the other a cure (cure depends on where i am). But to truly consider your suggestion i would have to find out what effects are ata based and which are not; if I care to be reckless enough to rock with out a cure while hunting alone.

edit: also P/resist is questionable because idk if 24 drk/Lht & 37 fire/ice/thunder is going to really cut it or is worth it. -tho this might belong is another thread by now =Þ-
Resists typically are not worthwhile. You will want units such as smartlink, v101, v502 and heavenly arms. Then just switch in cure units when necessary.

I'm gearing for Max stats, H/arm would not be needed. Is smart link a work around for stats from units being capped? Cent/ability & v101 are my 2 filled slots, leaving two slots free. Also I don't play a HUmar to use mech guns... So you'll rarely see me with any kind of gun; rather a slicer type.

I'm gearing for Max stats, H/arm would not be needed. Is smart link a work around for stats from units being capped? Cent/ability & v101 are my 2 filled slots, leaving two slots free. Also I don't play a HUmar to use mech guns... So you'll rarely see me with any kind of gun; rather a slicer type.

Even a "no-gun" HUmar should equip SMARTLINK since it helps with Slicer Accuracy. SMARTLINK gives HUs and FOs the "Ranger Ability" of not losing more ATA the further away an enemy is when using a ranged weapon.

You will definitely want to use V502 in one of your slots (at least for Ep2) and the other one should be Smartlink, forever. Also, some guns are pretty much needed. You wouldn't even be able to really hit Olga Flow 1st form most of the time without a gun. I mean, if that's how you want to play the game it's totally fine, but not using guns is really not a good idea in PSO.

I also would not recommend Centurion/Ability as part of your Mat plan since it does nothing except for giving you stats. ADEPT is far superior: It increases your stats, gives +6 Resist to every element and cuts TP consumtion by 25% (which can be nice on a HUmar using Sprit, like with the "real" Flowen's Sword). HUmar can max all "important" stats (ATP, ATA, LUCK) even without using any units at all, which is cool. But there are many nice plans with using only V101, as well.

Here are some Mat Plans you can follow:
https://www.pioneer2.net/community/threads/definitive-material-plan-guide.6706/

If you want to make an "own" Mat Plan, this works well:
http://www.geocities.jp/psobb2007/ss/statussimulator.html
(Please note that HUnewearl, FOnewearl and FOnewm can use 200 Mats on this calculator which is not possibe here.)

(Also: In order to quote someone, click on "reply" on their message.)

Last edited:
Even a "no-gun" HUmar should equip SMARTLINK since it helps with Slicer Accuracy. SMARTLINK gives HUs and FOs the "Ranger Ability" of not losing more ATA the further away an enemy is when using a ranged weapon.

You will definitely want to use V502 in one of your slots (at least for Ep2) and the other one should be Smartlink, forever. Also, some guns are pretty much needed. You wouldn't even be able to really hit Olga Flow 1st form most of the time without a gun. I mean, if that's how you want to play the game it's totally fine, but not using guns is really not a good idea in PSO.

I also would not recommend Centurion/Ability as part of your Mat plan since it does nothing except for giving you stats. ADEPT is far superior: It increases your stats, gives +6 Resist to every element and cuts TP consumtion by 25% (which can be nice on a HUmar using Sprit, like with the "real" Flowen's Sword). HUmar can max all "important" stats (ATP, ATA, LUCK) even without using any units at all, which is cool. But there are many nice plans with using only V101, as well.

Here are some Mat Plans you can follow:
https://www.pioneer2.net/community/threads/definitive-material-plan-guide.6706/

If you want to make an "own" Mat Plan, this works well:
http://www.geocities.jp/psobb2007/ss/statussimulator.html
(Please note that HUnewearl, FOnewearl and FOnewm can use 200 Mats on this calculator which is not possibe here.)

(Also: In order to quote someone, click on "reply" on their message.)

Niiiice thank you. also this simulator is SWEEEEEEEEEEEEET. yea, i have also been trying to use just the v101 too. seems i just have to sacrifice mst. which i'm not opposed to doing. And as I now understand what smart link does, I see its importance (thanks for that TOO!). And You'll "rarely" see me using a gun, this is situational of course. I'll be playing with the simulator for a bit thank you very much!

Is there anyway to preview or listen to all the music discs out of game? (or in game)

Is there a way to change the music on seaside without changing the rest of jungle & mountains area? =\

Is there any way to remove the visual effect of Stealth Suit? I want to use it but i honestly hate not seeing myself half the time.

Reactions: Eva
001001 Agito (1975)
001D00 Psycho Wand
001E00 Heaven Punisher
001F00 Lavis Cannon
003300 Sealed J-Sword
003A00 Madam's Parasol
004200 Handgun: Guld
004300 Handgun: Milla
005100 Evil Curst
005A00 Prophets of Motav
008A01 Yasha