Quick question - Quick answer

Got a 0/0/0/35[75] calibur. Should I use gene flow on this sword or look for something with better damage percents?
You should give it to me for free, I'll just take it off your hands ;)

On the real, that would make an excellent df and and I think you should go for it.

The Yellow-Tier weapons can be among the best or strongest in the game. Charge Vulcan is a beast and you can theoretically get one with 60 Hit from the Scavenger.
50 Hit is not that special, but 55 hit and especially 60 hit can be amazing. A 60h Charge Vulcan can fetch over 100 PDs when auctioned.

Other desirable Yellow-Tier weapons besides Charge Vulcan from the Scavenger are Sacrifial Arms, Raygun and Diska; Hell or Demon's Raygun/Laser, and probably a few more I'm forgetting.

The Red-Tier weapons are weaker than the Yellow-Tier weapons, however, it's easier to get them with 60% hit from the Scavenger. A 60h Charge Gatling is still really good (7 more ATA than a 50h Charge Vulcan and the ATP difference is negligible), same for 60h Hell Railgun.

Green, Blue and Purple are mostly for aesthetics.

The Yellow-Tier weapons can be among the best or strongest in the game. Charge Vulcan is a beast and you can theoretically get one with 60 Hit from the Scavenger.
50 Hit is not that special, but 55 hit and especially 60 hit can be amazing. A 60h Charge Vulcan can fetch over 100 PDs when auctioned.

Other desirable Yellow-Tier weapons besides Charge Vulcan from the Scavenger are Sacrifial Arms, Raygun and Diska; Hell or Demon's Raygun/Laser, and probably a few more I'm forgetting.

The Red-Tier weapons are weaker than the Yellow-Tier weapons, however, it's easier to get them with 60% hit from the Scavenger. A 60h Charge Gatling is still really good (7 more ATA than a 50h Charge Vulcan and the ATP difference is negligible), same for 60h Hell Railgun.

Green, Blue and Purple are mostly for aesthetics.
Sweet didn't know the color changed the name lol , figured it'd be called yellow handgunt etc. Looks like imma burn my silvers for 100 pds kek

I have another question, do the yellow red etc color weapons from the event have more at or aesthetic only?
Oddly worded question

If you are asking if the photon color matters end game?

No it does not. Your stats (or at least the important ones) will max out eventually.

But otherwise the stat increase is either a convenience or necessity depending on class.

Got a 0/0/0/35[75] calibur. Should I use gene flow on this sword or look for something with better damage percents?
Yes.
You get 1 swing and you better pray every hit connects on things like dorphons. I would consider a long term plan to get spheres and all, but ata is more important

Oddly worded question

If you are asking if the photon color matters end game?

No it does not. Your stats (or at least the important ones) will max out eventually.

But otherwise the stat increase is either a convenience or necessity depending on class.

Can you explain again what you mean by this? Photon Color does definitely matter since the higher tiers have better stats (more ATA, more ATP). But I think I am misunderstanding something...

I'm around level 60 now with my Hucast. I'm just now discovering builds involving materials and mags usage. I now know how many of each materials I need to consume, but I don't know what I've already used. How do I see which material boosts I've already used?

I'm around level 60 now with my Hucast. I'm just now discovering builds involving materials and mags usage. I now know how many of each materials I need to consume, but I don't know what I've already used. How do I see which material boosts I've already used?
type "/matcount" and it will tick across the screen on a banner

So are the color cards used to change you're id?
No. They are only rare items.

There is no way to change your section ID originally in the game. This server does provide a /modsecid command that allows you to change your ID _once_ before level 20. Sometimes, characters get another /modsecid use as well (such as seasonal characters getting one at the end of Season 1, and everyone getting one after the drop table changes in May 2017).

No. They are only rare items.

There is no way to change your section ID originally in the game. This server does provide a /modsecid command that allows you to change your ID _once_ before level 20. Sometimes, characters get another /modsecid use as well (such as seasonal characters getting one at the end of Season 1, and everyone getting one after the drop table changes in May 2017).
Soo no use on them at all??

Back