Quick question - Quick answer

What game is music disk Vol.9 "Strange Blue" from?
It's from Phantasy Star Online: Blue Burst. It was made for a contest for the Japanese BB server, if I recall, for the 5th anniversary. Some other tracks are a part of this, including Pinnacles, Fight inside the Spaceship, and probably Heart to Heart at least if not a few others.

There's not a lot of information out there on them in anything but Japanese. I don't have the site handy where I dug all this up originally.

More or less correct, you can probably find an article archived on PSOW regarding it. All new music disks added during BBs run are fan made.

So I am sure it has been adressed somewhere but I had a question for late game Fomar

Is there a current working hybrid between melee/techs all in 1 go without mag switching constantly? as Fomar is by far my favorite class I was hoping there would be!! Any help would be appreciated.
Yes there is, I have a lvl 200 fomar and it is my favourite... MST is overrated though so start with as high atp as possible... you can max both out though when you are high enough in lvl. Just PM me for more info

Is type me mechgun 40h better than 50h cvulcs? i run racast ramar n hucast primarily

Is type me mechgun 40h better than 50h cvulcs? i run racast ramar n hucast primarily

nope, particularly for hucast. i used them for a while on ramar just for swag and it was fine, hardly noticeable if you aren't crunching the numbers but they're definitely a slight downgrade if you care about being optimal

Question about the SN/SNS glitch.

Does it work with hell? I tested and it works great with demons. Also is it doable with needles sranks? Both hell and demons. Ty for the help! :D

It works with any special. The way it works is that while the projectile from the first S is in the air, and before it connects with the target(s), you N attack. The game uses the accuracy of the most recent input (N) to determine the hit chance of the S attack that hasn't connected yet.

So you got N2 accuracy on an S1 attack, which is a really dramatic increase in hit chance. Some nerd around here will give you the numbers I'm sure. :p And for a special to work you have to first hit the target, then it has to activate. Each special has an activation rate. Hell also takes into account EDK whereas Demon's does not care about resistances.

Since the projectiles of needles move so quickly and their range is limited I don't think it's possible to use the glitch. It's most obvious on slicer-types, but it can also be done on ES cards, handguns, rifles, mechguns, and probably some other types I'm missing.

Wow ty for the info really clears alot up for me, so itd be safe to assume then even with the hlitch and v502 hell still triggers less than demons? Assuming like same char max ata 50% hit on both weaps.

Pimping out my ramarl so rayguns ftw lol
It works with any special. The way it works is that while the projectile from the first S is in the air, and before it connects with the target(s), you N attack. The game uses the accuracy of the most recent input (N) to determine the hit chance of the S attack that hasn't connected yet.

So you got N2 accuracy on an S1 attack, which is a really dramatic increase in hit chance. Some nerd around here will give you the numbers I'm sure. :p And for a special to work you have to first hit the target, then it has to activate. Each special has an activation rate. Hell also takes into account EDK whereas Demon's does not care about resistances.

Since the projectiles of needles move so quickly and their range is limited I don't think it's possible to use the glitch. It's most obvious on slicer-types, but it can also be done on ES cards, handguns, rifles, mechguns, and probably some other types I'm missing.
really

It depends upon how much EDK the enemy has. Demon's has a flat 50% rate on all enemies, while Hell can potentially reach a 100% success rate with V502 if the enemy's EDK is low enough.

It depends upon how much EDK the enemy has. Demon's has a flat 50% rate on all enemies, while Hell can potentially reach a 100% success rate with V502 if the enemy's EDK is low enough.
Omg lol hell is OP, now i know what needles to get and where my extra unit is going to, thanks for all the help everyone!

Back