Quick question - Quick answer

There is a 86% chance for a Gee to die when your Hell connects when using V502.

It doesn't get better than that on ULT, but 86% is great.

Fun fact: My personal record for not killing a Gee with Hell is 5 consecutive Hits. Best day for the Gee on the right at the start of RT Seaside ever.

I wrote it in the bug report but nobody reacts, so I will listen to it as well
Why does RDR not rise by 30% while DAR of Halloween quest is raised by 50% with anniversary event reward?
And why is the experience value up by 500%? Is not it 400%?

Attachments

• pso131806962587938615.jpg
    pso131806962587938615.jpg
    242.2 KB · Views: 13
I recently did the side story quests in order to unlock doc osotos research and unsealed door. Everything looked fine at first, i was able to convert some enemy parts. Now i tried to access those quests again, but they are greyed out in the quest list. I did some reaing and found out, that you have to do the gov quests up to 4-1, which i did. However the quests are still inaccessable.
The guide says to do gov quests first, so i guess i am screwed and have to do all that stuff again, on an differen difficulty ?

If u do the missing sidestory quests on normal they should become all accessible again after your done. Not sure if they stay available after u finish them again, but I guess there is no reason to finish the quests again when u can abort the quest or use /lobby (after convert).
I think the gov quests are related to the quest Claire's Deal, where Dr. Montague also is around, but I'm not sure if he just adds hit to your enemy part weapons there or is willing to convert them also. Claire's deal is a shop quest in episode 4 iirc

I recently did the side story quests in order to unlock doc osotos research and unsealed door. Everything looked fine at first, i was able to convert some enemy parts. Now i tried to access those quests again, but they are greyed out in the quest list. I did some reaing and found out, that you have to do the gov quests up to 4-1, which i did. However the quests are still inaccessable.
The guide says to do gov quests first, so i guess i am screwed and have to do all that stuff again, on an differen difficulty ?

Government quests have nothing to do with it. You must complete ALL the side quests (on that particular difficulty) in order to unlock all the side quests. Otherwise those quests can only be done once. There might be a way to skip a few I think.

I wrote it in the bug report but nobody reacts, so I will listen to it as well
Why does RDR not rise by 30% while DAR of Halloween quest is raised by 50% with anniversary event reward?
And why is the experience value up by 500%? Is not it 400%?

That is odd indeed.
As far as I am aware the boosts should be a straight 200 / 200 / 200 - DAR / RDR / EXP (since they stopped them stacking with event boosts) and if they were stacking it would be 350 / 330 / 600 - DAR / RDR / EXP. No clue how they are displaying 150 / 200 / 500. Someone else, I think @Travendus told me he also had like 500% EXP.

If I don't want a hell weapon, and I don't play a ranger, should I even bother with getting an S-rank weapon?

If I don't want a hell weapon, and I don't play a ranger, should I even bother with getting an S-rank weapon?

Note: I know you mentioned not wanting hell but you can ignore all the hell stuff if that's what you want. I put it in there because I read your post wrong. Regardless there is info here on the sranks you would need Hell + otherwise.

Yes, both of your characters
(in your sig) HUnewearl/FOmarl can both benefit hugely from making Srank J-cutters/Slicers.
  1. These ES weapons are very easy to use the SNS glitching combo with.
  2. They are a 4 target ranged weapon.
  3. FOmarl has the best slicer animation in the game.
With the specials: Hell, Arrest, Blizzard, Demons. The main two being Hell + Arrest.
  • Arrest: useful against general mobs in all areas (except mines due to not working on machine type enemies) especially when combined with v501/2. Essential for Episode 4 due to Dorphons/Girtabululus (Though a raygun will suffice for them if you have, I carry both).
  • Hell: useful in episode 2 for killing most enemies; aside from the few with super high EVP/EDK. Combine with v502. Essential for EP2 gameplay.
  • Blizzard: useful against general mobs in all areas especially when combined with v501/2. This has very similar uses to Arrest when general mobs are concerned and with it being buffed the % chance of activation are the same. People prefer Arrest because this is what they are used to (as it has always had higher activation) but Blizzard is worth considering for many things now: It's 20pds cheaper to buy the special from Paganini. While it may not work against Girta/Dorphons it is, however, useful in Mines against machine enemies & other areas with machines like CCA/Seabed. It last 2seconds shorter than Arrest, and does not stack** however the enemy being frozen has a bigger EVP loss meaning attacks are less likely to miss.
  • Demons: useful in spawns such as enemies roaming in front of a Girtabululu and groups of larger enemies such as Dorphons. While Demons can be nice on a Slicer people tend to go for Slicer of Fanatic which is essential a Demons Slicer. The differences are that SoF get's more Range, can have Hit (so more accuracy), but has 1 less target (3 instead of 4) Only a select few get Demons J-cutter but it's not entirely useless. It has some dank niche uses.
+ Mechguns.
  1. These ES weapons can be glitched using the SNS combo.
  2. Multiple hit gun.
With the special: Demons
  • Demons: useful against all the bigger enemies in the game (larger HP).
If I were to suggest buying ES weapons I would suggest Hell J-cutter/Slicer 1st, while carrying an Arrest Raygun for the Girta/Dorphons, then make an Arrest+Blizzard J-cutter/Slicer, then Demons Mechguns. The Demons Jcutter/Slicer is entirely down to you but SoF should suit your needs so you do not need to worry as much about that one.

It seems like you completed the quest - that will prevent you from doing it again. However, if you complete every single solo player quest in Episode 1 (excluding one I will look up in a second), you will be able to replay all of them as often as you want. Most people either do that or just never complete the important quests (like Forest of Sorrow, Fake in Yellow, or enemy part conversion quests).

You have a few options now:
1.) Finish all quests on the difficulty you completed the enemy part conversion quest on.
2.) Unlock all quests with the same character.
3.) Unlock the quest on a different character (and never complete the quest) on any difficulty.
4.) Ask another player to convert the enemy part(s) for you.

Completing all quests can be a lot of fun on ULT. I recommend doing that at least once on BB.

Good luck and hope you'll keep having fun on Ephinea!

Last edited:
think mob up1 is nice but im not sure if thats the best option, atm ma4e forest has a nice amount of tollawst too i think

If I create a special mag via an item (lets say Tellusis for example) and it meets the stat requirements for a different evolution down the road, will it evolve on me, effectively wasting said special item used?

If I create a special mag via an item (lets say Tellusis for example) and it meets the stat requirements for a different evolution down the road, will it evolve on me, effectively wasting said special item used?

rare mags (celled and 4th evolution mags) cannot change evolution. So no.

You cannot get it now the event is over. But for future record you do this:

1. Talk to the Thief: (Left in hospital, EP1 nurse lookalike), ask about her story. Choose "He deserved it."
2. Talk to the Hunter: (Hucast at principals area), ask about his friend. Choose "It would be funny."
3. Talk to the Badger: (Purple ramar outside principles warp), ask about coordinates.
4. Talk to the Chef: (Foney right side in hospital), ask about a distraction.
5. Talk to the guard in front of the warp to Ragol. Offer him the food.
6. Use the teleporter to get down to Caves.
7. Find the four terminals, Disable each one. This opens a 4 button door.
8. Once through the door, pick up the quest item at the end of the path (glowy thing).
9. Bring the quest item back to the Thief and choose ''About the storeroom''
10. Get item.

Back