Pre-Unlocking cmode stages.

Spuz

Without rain, nothing grows.
Guildcard
Guildcard 2
So anyone can play any stage anytime. I feel with such a small community all it does is act as a hindrance for those who don't have time to do full sets.

Unlocking would give anyone the ability to play any stage in any order (thus getting teams easier, when not doing full runs) but would still require all stages complete for srank prize.

Personally I think this is a good idea, assuming 1C9 is still locked until everything else is done (because if you don't do 1C9 last, your C-Mode title glitches which is bad).

I see alot of feature requests that would only benefit a few players. This is one that I can see helping to widen the cmode player base and be a QoL improvement for those of us who cmode regularly for our own sranks.

Yeah, +1! It sucks when you're only a stage or two behind and can't hop into a current run, or make others repeat stages.

I approve of this! Crashing at the end of a stage sucks. Knowing you can just replay it later and that you don't have to do it immediately would soften the blow a little for me.

This is how I remembered it being on psogc scht and was confused when I had to play this shit in order here.

comfy mode is invading into cmode now.
nowhere is safe

Yeah, +1! It sucks when you're only a stage or two behind and can't hop into a current run, or make others repeat stages.
I approve of this! Crashing at the end of a stage sucks. Knowing you can just replay it later and that you don't have to do it immediately would soften the blow a little for me.

Yeah, I agree man, the number of times I've seen someone disconnect right when were about to fight a boss is crazy.

This is how I remembered it being on psogc scht and was confused when I had to play this shit in order here.

comfy mode is invading into cmode now.
nowhere is safe

Schthack technically never had it pre-unlocked. It was just glitchable. IDK about GC.

Schthack technically never had it pre-unlocked. It was just glitchable. IDK about GC.
Stage order was originally ignored until I pestered Schthack to fix it, because my little-known yet official job title over there was as leader of the Fun Police. :cool:

Unfortunately, he never bothered to fix the bug of allowing players join teams when the leader is talking to the guild counter, so the stage order fix was easy to defeat until Lee fixed that bug, too.

Reactions: Mad
I'd be fine with this as long as it doesn't re-introduce the exploit we had on SCHT where you could do Episode 2 and Episode 1 a certain order to keep unlocking unlimited S-Ranks by just doing a stage over and over again. We've already had a PD exploit on this server, wouldn't want S-Ranks to be exploited as well.

I'd be fine with this as long as it doesn't re-introduce the exploit we had on SCHT where you could do Episode 2 and Episode 1 a certain order to keep unlocking unlimited S-Ranks by just doing a stage over and over again. We've already had a PD exploit on this server, wouldn't want S-Ranks to be exploited as well.
That exploit happened because your character's S-Rank reward flag only saved if you logged out. So if you switched blocks instead of logging out, it would let you claim another S-Rank after completing a stage. It had nothing to do with stage order.

That exploit happened because your character's S-Rank reward flag only saved if you logged out. So if you switched blocks instead of logging out, it would let you claim another S-Rank after completing a stage. It had nothing to do with stage order.

Interesting. I remember logging on with a completed character to help out a cmode run and still collecting an srank after completing a stage. I'm probably remembering it wrong but either way, I'd hate to see Srank weapons be exploited like PDs already were on Ephinea.

No, you are right... I didn't explain it properly in my initial post. When you changed blocks after claiming your reward on Scht, your S-rank reward flag didn't save and was reset. So as long as you changed blocks before logging out, you could claim another S-rank on your next clear.

Sorry to derail this thread with useless information.

Back