Cwood's Mag Shop: LV 200 Sato, Nidra, Rati, Kama, 185 Mind Mags!

Hello, I am interested in:
Orange Naga 5/49/45/0 [Level 99] - 1
Slate Blue Naga 5/49/45/0 [Level 99] - 1
Black Kama 5/160/35/0 - 5
Yellow Nidra 5/117/46/32 - 4

Let me know if the prices are correct and the mags are available :)

Hello, I am interested in:
Orange Naga 5/49/45/0 [Level 99] - 1
Slate Blue Naga 5/49/45/0 [Level 99] - 1
Black Kama 5/160/35/0 - 5
Yellow Nidra 5/117/46/32 - 4

Let me know if the prices are correct and the mags are available :)
Helloo! These mags should be available, but occasionally I do miss crossing out a mag color I don't actually have in stock. I'll be by my computer in about 45 minutes and I'll check and gather your mags for you.

You are also correct on the prices too.
Thanks for your order and I'll be with you very soon. :)

Hey Cwood can I get a max stat mag for a fonewm?
Sure thing Peanut, You know what type and stats you want? I have them all listed under FOnewm in category 2. Just click on signature and then spoiler for cat 2. Haven't gotten around to making any episode 2 non-rares btw.

195 Mind Mark III Mags in stock until they sale out, priced at 5 PDs.

ALREADY SOLD OUT!! One frequent customer of mine bought out the whole inventory!

SPECIAL EDITION STRIKER.png

Last edited:
5/0/45/150 sato's still in stock?
Hello and yes they are, I just made this batch a few days ago. Only color I don't have Is dark green marked with an X. Priced at 3 Pds.

If you need color gallery just scroll a bit more towards the top of the page.

Can I buy:
Red Nidra 148 pow/47 dex for my RAcast
Red Nidra 5/93/101/1 for my FOnewm
Red Sato 5/88/61/46
How much is it total?

Can I buy:
Red Nidra 148 pow/47 dex for my RAcast
Red Nidra 5/93/101/1 for my FOnewm
Red Sato 5/88/61/46
How much is it total?
Hello and sorry for the late reply! Just getting around to my computer. min/max sato and nidra mags are both 4 pds each. So that will be 12 PDs and I do have all those colors in stock. If the price is good for you, let me know when is a good time to meet. Ill be up for at least a few more hours from the time of this message. Thank you for your business!

Hello and sorry for the late reply! Just getting around to my computer. min/max sato and nidra mags are both 4 pds each. So that will be 12 PDs and I do have all those colors in stock. If the price is good for you, let me know when is a good time to meet. Ill be up for at least a few more hours from the time of this message. Thank you for your business!

Tomorrow will be better since I had to go somewhere today. I should be available sometime tomorrow morning after 10am Eastern Standard Time. Let me know what time works for you.

Tomorrow will be better since I had to go somewhere today. I should be available sometime tomorrow morning after 10am Eastern Standard Time. Let me know what time works for you.
That definitely works for me! Cya soon. :)

Nidra for Racast.png
Racast Kama mags are now back in stock! Thanks for all the business over the Summer event! Ill be slowly restocking missing mags over the coming months. Inventory should be plentiful come Xmas event! Thank you!

Back