Team Monolith

Wow, u guys have been on for a long time.

I've been playing PSO ever since Dreamcast. A friend of mine told me about this server. And ever since I started back playing, I've been getting back in the groove of it.

I've been playing 3 Chars as of late: HUmar - Sinventus, RAcast - Likud-57Z, and FOnewm - DHolla

I've been playing a lot of storyline quests, just to remind me of it. I like the system of using photon drops as currency for new items.

I also like the way that people are friendly and are willing to help those just starting. I also like to help out people with the game. It's what makes it fun. Meeting new people, enjoying lvling up, and most important, having fun.

The friend of mine that introduced me to this server, doesn't come around that much. But with self-quarantine, I haven't been out the house since our Governor put out a Stay-at-home order, for "non-essential" workers.

So I'm taking the free time I now have to get back into my favorite game, and be prepared for PSO2 in May.

Even then I will never forget the beginning of PSO. And I would like to join a team that definitely knows how to have fun.

I hope that I can join and be able to meet all of u tomorrow. By the way, that picture of mine on the profile. That's my FOnewm.

Hello i'm also a new Pso player and i wanted to ask if i can join Team Monolith pls?

And sadly in my chilldhood i couldn't play both gamecube or dreamcast soo yeah no Past histories here :v

Hello i'm also a new Pso player and i wanted to ask if i can join Team Monolith pls?

And sadly in my chilldhood i couldn't play both gamecube or dreamcast soo yeah no Past histories here :v
AWwww Benny~! If no one adopts you before the weekend, mew'll find ONE moar name to kick off the roster to make room for you dear! We're Still FULL! =(

Wow, u guys have been on for a long time.

I've been playing PSO ever since Dreamcast. A friend of mine told me about this server. And ever since I started back playing, I've been getting back in the groove of it.

I've been playing 3 Chars as of late: HUmar - Sinventus, RAcast - Likud-57Z, and FOnewm - DHolla

I've been playing a lot of storyline quests, just to remind me of it. I like the system of using photon drops as currency for new items.

I also like the way that people are friendly and are willing to help those just starting. I also like to help out people with the game. It's what makes it fun. Meeting new people, enjoying lvling up, and most important, having fun.

The friend of mine that introduced me to this server, doesn't come around that much. But with self-quarantine, I haven't been out the house since our Governor put out a Stay-at-home order, for "non-essential" workers.

So I'm taking the free time I now have to get back into my favorite game, and be prepared for PSO2 in May.

Even then I will never forget the beginning of PSO. And I would like to join a team that definitely knows how to have fun.

I hope that I can join and be able to meet all of u tomorrow. By the way, that picture of mine on the profile. That's my FOnewm.
DAMMIT! How did mew miss this post?? Sorry Sinner-san!!! Mew Likes you Already~! You've got the Right frame of mind to be one of our resident Angels among our little luminescent tribe! =3. But mew is already starting to feel the Team is starting to strain with keeping track of actives VS Inactives and booting names from the roster is getting dicey. SHOULD REALLY start a PURGE soon...But don't want a loved one to return to find themselves Homeless....u kno? If by this weekend you haven't found anyone to adopt you....poke your mew again and she'll try to Assimewlate you! <3

Don’t kick me Mew plz as always xD
I play every day
/kick

I'm posting a little message just to say that I'm still sometime playing (I'm always up for some games, just hit me up)

And I'm always watching this forum

Hello!

I'm pretty much a new player here (played a bit of GC ages ago, but didn't get super far, and am pretty much relearning everything from scratch. Most of what I remember is MAG raising, haha), who mostly hoping to focus on a more supportive role as a FOnewmn.

Would I be able to join the group as well?

Hello!

I'm pretty much a new player here (played a bit of GC ages ago, but didn't get super far, and am pretty much relearning everything from scratch. Most of what I remember is MAG raising, haha), who mostly hoping to focus on a more supportive role as a FOnewmn.

Would I be able to join the group as well?
Mew can try squeezing you in, dear! Just need to know when you're online so she can Assimewlate you~! =3

Thank you :)

It's pretty late here, so I'll probably next be on tomorrow morning (around 11:00 GMT-5), but I tend to pop in on the server throughout the day.

Oh, and my character's name is Merric (FOnewmn)

Thank you :)

It's pretty late here, so I'll probably next be on tomorrow morning (around 11:00 GMT-5), but I tend to pop in on the server throughout the day.

Oh, and my character's name is Merric (FOnewmn)
11 GMT.....that puts you around 7am EST....normally when mew has retreated to her kitty coffin....hmmm...Least now mew has a name to put on her "POUNCE on Sight" list~! X3!

*Takes a chance and sneaks out of her kitty coffin to lurk around for Merric-San~*
Good morning!

Ah, I hope I didn't keep you waiting for too long for me (It's about 10am here as of writing this). If I missed you, then it's no worries. I'll be on later tonight as well, and will be sure to leave a message here if I see you're online the forums.

Good morning!

Ah, I hope I didn't keep you waiting for too long for me (It's about 10am here as of writing this). If I missed you, then it's no worries. I'll be on later tonight as well, and will be sure to leave a message here if I see you're online the forums.
*Giggles finding it funny mew would pop online a sec to peek at forums before heading out, after only minutes of you typing this~!* XD! No worries, luv! No rush! =3

Back