Team Monolith

Hey @Harborer of Hope , there was a player on earlier named Pennyroyal (GCN 42057440) that expressed interest in joining Team Monolith because of our rainbow team flag.

Could you possibly put this person on your pounce on sight list please?

Kthxbai!

Last edited:
Hey @Harborer of Hope , there was a player on earlier named Pennyroyal (GCN 42057440) on earlier tonight that expressed interest in joining Team Monolith because of our rainbow team flag.

Could you possibly put this person on your pounce on sight list please?

Kthxbai!
Notededed~! =3 *Stalk mode activated~!* >=3

Hi! I'm an old GameCube player looking to join, this team looks really friendly and fun! I'm getting my boyfriend into PSO and would love to show him the kind of community we have even after all these years! ^3^

Last edited:
Hi! I'm an old GameCube player looking to join, this team looks really friendly and fun! I'm getting my boyfriend into PSO and would love to show him the kind of community we have even after all these years! ^3^
Oooooo? When are u online, dear? Mew can try to punt some inactive players to make room for you and your soulmate~! <3

By chance is there still room? I'd love to join an active team. Still trying to get my feet under me in this game again.
When are u usually online, dear? Mew creeps out of her kitty coffin at Midnight EST to log online. Oh and mew is pretty sure she can easilly punt another inactive to make room for you~! =3

Ah sorry for not responding right away! I can be on pretty much at anytime you need me to be.
Your mew will be online tonight at midnight EST. What name of character shhould be on the look out for? =3 Someone with 'Myth' in their name?

Last edited:
"Monolith is a team, a family, that like to play together/help each-others and have a pleasant time. We're not aiming to be at the top, we're just playing for the sake of having fun. That's it. Wew. :3"

Sounds fitting aswell.

Hi guys! So here is my rant lol please listen.
Ive been playing on ephinea for about a week and I LOVE it. I currently have been playing a hucast that's about level 11. I'm interested in joining a team as sadly no one in my life seems to have the time to play pso. So I'm torn between joining a team or starting my own. I played as a teenager on shctack servers on PC and played on Dreamcast aswell albeit never online on DC. So I'm not looking for someone to give me end game stuff or power level my character.. even on schtack I only ever made it to around level 35. But what I am looking for is a community that is willing to help me learn aspects of the game I never really did and to enjoy the grind with as I feel that is what this game is about. Isn't it rewarding though ? The feeling accomplishment of the hunt and of completing a task you've been working on for days? So also I'm curious as to how joining a team affects my account.. if there is anywhere someone can point me to answer that question, something to read or such I'd appreciate it. Well thanks guys and I hope to hear from you! Happy hunting!

Hi guys! So here is my rant lol please listen.
Ive been playing on ephinea for about a week and I LOVE it. I currently have been playing a hucast that's about level 11. I'm interested in joining a team as sadly no one in my life seems to have the time to play pso. So I'm torn between joining a team or starting my own. I played as a teenager on shctack servers on PC and played on Dreamcast aswell albeit never online on DC. So I'm not looking for someone to give me end game stuff or power level my character.. even on schtack I only ever made it to around level 35. But what I am looking for is a community that is willing to help me learn aspects of the game I never really did and to enjoy the grind with as I feel that is what this game is about. Isn't it rewarding though ? The feeling accomplishment of the hunt and of completing a task you've been working on for days? So also I'm curious as to how joining a team affects my account.. if there is anywhere someone can point me to answer that question, something to read or such I'd appreciate it. Well thanks guys and I hope to hear from you! Happy hunting!
Well... in a nutshell..."Teams" allow special game perks if "unlocked" wiff team 'points'. You may has noticed the precious Dressing Room is no longer popping up as an option? Dressing Room is a feature unlocked with "team points"! Sooooo, joining a 'team' gibs you access to a dressing room or other secret 'quests' that are only avail if unlockeded... XD! Mew would be happy to Assimewlate you if she knew when you are normally online, dear! =3

Well I'm online currently lol and I'm kinda hit or miss and have only been playing in blocks of about an hour. Right now I'm not currently working so I'm usually on for longer stuff late night as in after midnight

Well I'm online currently lol and I'm kinda hit or miss and have only been playing in blocks of about an hour. Right now I'm not currently working so I'm usually on for longer stuff late night as in after midnight
Mew usually logs on at midnight EST time if that halps~! <3

Back