Team Monolith

Mew also finds it Giggle worthy that your name is modeled after Professor Stein....she happens to have been watching a lot of the "Shinigami/Makaaaa CHOPS!!" XD!

ACK! 0926AM huh??? *Kitty coffin lid slowly creaks shut* Your mew is Rarely if ever online during early morning hours dear! XD! Hmmmm... we'll just have to schedule some time we can assimewlate you...or have one of mew's other Plushie Arch-types pounce and recruit ya! <3!
I am online now Mew, i was afk, but now i'm back :D

He is my favorite character from Soul Eater, also i love a music from the band Helloween called "Dr. Stein" hahahaha :D
Mew often had a Soul Eater always reserved in her toybox in case she came across a player naming themselves "Maka"....you can IMAGINE their Happy Squeal when she would present to them their very own "Soul Eater" Scythe that they could use right away~! <3!

Mew often had a Soul Eater always reserved in her toybox in case she came across a player naming themselves "Maka"....you can IMAGINE their Happy Squeal when she would present to them their very own "Soul Eater" Scythe that they could use right away~! <3!
It would be awesome hahaha

Active player here looking for a home if you'll have me...

Marquis/Delita/Sanasana are my characters if you've seen me around btw

Hey there,

I am a friend of your newest member, spflash, and I would also like to join your esteemed team. :)

My characters are Phoenix (189) and Tuku (114) at the moment. After a 20+ year break from PSO I found this server 2 months ago and needless to say I am very active ever since! :)

Thanks for considering!

Hey there,

I am a friend of your newest member, spflash, and I would also like to join your esteemed team. :)

My characters are Phoenix (189) and Tuku (114) at the moment. After a 20+ year break from PSO I found this server 2 months ago and needless to say I am very active ever since! :)

Thanks for considering!
*Peeks out from kitty coffin* Mew is usually never online during daylight hours...buuut if you're online Right now...mew can sneak out and assimewlate ya'~! =3

Back