Team Monolith

Hello everyone! Is this thread is still active? Do you guys still accept new members? Very new player here, literally just started playing PSO (have played PSO2 in the past though), so was wondering if I could join your Team. TBH, I don't really know how things work in a team, but very willing to learn. Atm I'm still learning the game, and loving every minute of it, so looking forward to join you all, if possible!

Thank you and have fun!

EDIT - Posting down my data, in case you need it:

Player name: Grimmsaw (HUmar)
SID: Oran
GC: 42053206

Last edited:
Hello everyone! Is this thread is still active? Do you guys still accept new members? Very new player here, literally just started playing PSO (have played PSO2 in the past though), so was wondering if I could join your Team. TBH, I don't really know how things work in a team, but very willing to learn. Atm I'm still learning the game, and loving every minute of it, so looking forward to join you all, if possible!

Thank you and have fun!

EDIT - Posting down my data, in case you need it:

Player name: Grimmsaw (HUmar)
SID: Oran
GC: 42053206
Mew'll keep an eye out for you Grimmy~! =3

Thank you for your input guys, I'll try to get a hold of you in Discord, so I don't spam the thread anymore! :)

EDIT: Job's done, I found EL and threw me an inv!

Last edited:
Hello there, I was wondering if there's a spot available in the team, I just started to take this game seriously to the point of even streaming it so I think this team is the best choice for me.

Hello there, I was wondering if there's a spot available in the team, I just started to take this game seriously to the point of even streaming it so I think this team is the best choice for me.
Mew'll keep an eye out for you Shira-san~! =3

Back