Team Monolith

Well I'm online currently lol and I'm kinda hit or miss and have only been playing in blocks of about an hour. Right now I'm not currently working so I'm usually on for longer stuff late night as in after midnight
Your mew is heading online NOW....what name is she lurking for? "Brontodox"? <3

Please could I join? I can be on during the day today, my time is UTC+2 if you need to DM me to arrange a meeting time.

I use the name allogenes for the current character I'm using I'll try to be on tonight do u want my guild card number? Would that help?
It would halp your mew stalk you moar effectively, yes~! lol! Midnight tonight EST sound okies?

Thanks for the invite!

Is there some kind of guild post where we can list stuff for new guildies to have for free? I doubt anyone wants my lowbie rares but would be nice to check before I turn 'em into team points.

Thanks for the invite!

Is there some kind of guild post where we can list stuff for new guildies to have for free? I doubt anyone wants my lowbie rares but would be nice to check before I turn 'em into team points.
Turn them into POINTS dammit~! ESP if they're meh items like Liberators or Varistas or Gea Bolgs etc! =3! <3!

Back