Summer Scavenger Event

I think you gotta think like matt to solve this puzzle, does matt know all these advanced german terms? no, he looked at the monster name and was like that sounds german. And the family thing I dunno but you gotta think like a matt to solve this. n.n
r u calling me thick

Chances are slim that Olga drops a yellow badge as there is already an Ep2 boss in the event. My money is on Hildes -- a german name (i.e. "Brunhilde")

--Also no dolmolm or Olga drop in our last HC game.

Last edited:
Catholics have large families, could viridia's be Saint Million?

Gilchich sounds kind of German depending how you read it.

Last edited:
On a tangentially related note, the only character I have that can participate currently is Pinkal, I have done maybe 5-6 runs through the desert (hunting something else, to be honest) and have seen 1 Merissa AA, but no badge. Will post any updates if I get them, sorry I am not much help with the other badges.

What about girtablublu....sounds reasonable German...Olga sounds Russian to me tbh.

Everything sounds german if you say it with a German accent.

Sinow Spigell sounds german too, but is ruled out , no ?

Yes. It's purple.

Last edited:
Viridia gotta be in the forest. That sounds like a tallow to me. Every different type is in a different area.

Just did 2x rappy holiday on viridia (for hildes). With @Melirei, no luck on badge or torr.

Someone said Viridia's hint may point to Hildelt/Hildetorr, since the other apes are all located in Ep2. Hence some new runs below.

Another popular solution to the hint was Del Lily, thus PW4 may be worth doing again. I think Hildelts/Hildetorr sounds more like it though.

Also I got ninja'd by Spuz.

[Viridia]
(new)
  • Rappy's Holiday 2p, 2p (both runs with spuz; there's 75? Hildelts per run)
(old)
  • VR2 : 3p
  • Ep2 MU2: 4p, 4p, 3p
  • PW4: 3p, 3p
  • Gol Dragon: 4p
  • Olga Flow: 4p

I've never done Rappy's holiday and that could help me hunt hildelts for yellow, on the pso-world guide i don't see anything about hildelts tho...

Edit. Ok so i guess i have to win minigames to access forest 2 then kill the hildelts there.

Someone said Viridia's hint may point to Hildelt/Hildetorr, since the other apes are all located in Ep2. Hence some new runs below.

Another popular solution to the hint was Del Lily, thus PW4 may be worth doing again. I think Hildelts/Hildetorr sounds more like it though.

Also I got ninja'd by Spuz.

[Viridia]
(new)
  • Rappy's Holiday 2p, 2p (both runs with spuz; there's 75? Hildelts per run)
(old)
  • VR2 : 3p
  • Ep2 MU2: 4p, 4p, 3p
  • PW4: 3p, 3p
  • Gol Dragon: 4p
  • Olga Flow: 4p
This may seem like a dumb question, but is Tower considered different from CCA?

Back