Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also I dont remember it being autoaim so much as it just being a bazooka that hit most things around it, that's what bazookas do lol.
Iron Faust is a shot that fires one bullet that does splash damage. It has the regular aiming radius of a shot due to this.

Also, to be fair as well I never remember anyone complaining about IF breaking anything, except you just now.
Why complain about something making everything too easy when you can just abuse it? Also nobody complained on SCHT because the staff never listened to you anyway at best and you got stalked by the rest of the userbase until you quit (or get banned for being a troublemaker, despite being innocent) at worst.

This is neither here nor there though, it isn't unlocked here and it never will be.

Would IF be worth making? I found panzer.

50pd investment is pretty big especially considering its main competition is CR

cr is 600~750 atp +60 from grinders and has 45 ata
if is 498~580 atp +36 from grinders and has 42 ata, along with being cast ranger only

on the flipside, if has a limited range for autoaim and you don't need to sink the pds in unless you find one with hit that you like. 1/630 isn't THAT bad.. but being basically spaceship baranz only, your mileage may vary

But I have 0h one. Worth bothering with?

use whatever you want bruh if you think it looks badass then go for it, i dont recommend it tho

i dont really play ra here yet (no hs) and i never used cr much how i played back on scht so im not a good advisor on this subject
go give IF a test run in sandbox and compare it up to CR

No reason to use IF at all, it can miss targets that wildly move (i.e. Gal), unlike CR.

I love to see quest(s) with rooms that drain HP (by 1% every sec) from heat or poison. No switches to de-activate the trap and include ambushes in a big or small room. They made the game harder. I crave challenge. I only see this in ep4 why is it not included in ep1 and 2. Ignore this if I am wrong.

I love to see quest(s) with rooms that drain HP (by 1% every sec) from heat or poison. No switches to de-activate the trap and include ambushes in a big or small room. They made the game harder. I crave challenge. I only see this in ep4 why is it not included in ep1 and 2. Ignore this if I am wrong.
It does exist in ep1 & 2, mainly in quests. I can't name any off the top of my head though

Would be it possible to add an option in the menu after selecting an item in your inventory calling it "Send to Bank" which would send the selected item to your common bank?

Would be it possible to add an option in the menu after selecting an item in your inventory calling it "Send to Bank" which would send the selected item to your common bank?

This, God yes this

Extra space on character. X40 :)

Sometimes when I make a room, it displays my actual total exp (leader-board amount). Then when I kill just one mob, the exp reverts and stays at the max exp capped at Lv200. Minor but would be cool to have the exp displaying properly to see how much exp you wasted.

2 things:

Can you make an option where we buy luck like PSU did (like a gamble)? Obviously it would cost a hefty price (like 1pd or so) but
the 1% boost would have like 40% chance, 3% boost with have 20% chance and and 5% boost would have 10% chance.

Second, can you make to where scape dolls stack?

They have already mentioned several times that scapes will never be stackable. The reason I can't remember but it breaks some coding or something like that. @NDW confirm?

Yes, the client has issues with stackable Scapes, but the main reason they'll never be stackable is that it's just silly. People shouldn't be able to carry around multiple scapes in one slot.

As for the former, sounds like a waste of effort. The economy does not need more PD sinks, either.

Stack-able scapes is just ridiculously unbalanced. While the guys suggesting probably were thinking of storing it in bank easier, it can be abused because it only costs one slot. There would be like no reason not to carry all your scapes with you ever in HC mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back