Ok man, sorry I forgot to check. If your stili around let me know.
It's all good x3 I got distracted. Hopefully youryo still available? I'll be ready in about ten minutes so just make a game, post it here, and I'll pop in! Sorry for the inconvenience.

It's all good x3 I got distracted. Hopefully youryo still available? I'll be ready in about ten minutes so just make a game, post it here, and I'll pop in! Sorry for the inconvenience.

Actually I'll be idling in a game called "Trade Time" and the password is "butts." Join me when you're ready!

Not yet, no. Perhaps we can meet tomorrow for the ramar set/spirit arms if you're around.

Sure let me know when your on. If you have discord, easier to contact also.

I'd like to buy one of them there lvl 20 gifoie for 100k meseta purty please. I'll be around i'm doing some grinding so whenever you can get on is cool. Same name in game as on here.

I'd like to buy one of them there lvl 20 gifoie for 100k meseta purty please. I'll be around i'm doing some grinding so whenever you can get on is cool. Same name in game as on here.

Ok man, I can meet now. I made a game ''TEEPO''. I'll afk in it for a bit.

hiya spuz id like to buy the heaven striker untekked, does the sale still apply, if so i pay 3 pds then haha :D

Yes it does. Let me know when you are free.

Im new to this server so idk if you would but skmeone just gave me 6 pds for free and was wondering if,you would take 6 for 1 of the Excalibur?

• I'd like to make another trade when time is kind enough 8^)
  • Vulcan +3 [0/0/0/40|45] [Charge] x20 -{Free}-
    • Arms +3 [0/20/0/0|45] [Charge] x20 -{Free}-
    • Raygun [0/0/0/0|45] [Charge] -{Free}
    • Tech Gifoie Lv: 29 x19 -(2)

• I'd like to make another trade when time is kind enough 8^)
  • Vulcan +3 [0/0/0/40|45] [Charge] x20 -{Free}-
    • Arms +3 [0/20/0/0|45] [Charge] x20 -{Free}-
    • Raygun [0/0/0/0|45] [Charge] -{Free}
    • Tech Gifoie Lv: 29 x19 -(2)

I am trading with B1 in a moment, so we can meet up in 2 min if your free.

Sure thing i'll be in lobby as my Fo

You can join ''hey spuz''when your ready. Just let me sort my stuff for B1 1st then il get to you :)

Back