Should be free for the next couple hours. I can make a game when you're next around.

I am around now, just in a game and gonna eat after, I can meet you in about 45 mins,sound good?

Could I grab a few more items please?
  • S-red's Arms x1 -(8)
  • Lame d'Argent [0/35/0/0|0] -(5)
  • Kunai [0/0/0/0|0] -{Free}-
  • Heaven Striker [15/0/0/0|0] [Untekked] -(5)
  • Tech Jellen Lv: 28 x1 -{Free}-
  • Tech Zalure Lv: 28 x1 -{Free}-
  • Tech Shifta Lv: 28 x2 -{Free}-
  • Tech Deband Lv: 28 x1 -{Free}-
  • Tech Rabarta Lv: 15 x1
  • Tech Gizonde Lv: 15 x1
  • Tech Razonde Lv: 15 x1
  • Tech Jellen Lv: 15 x1
  • Tech Zalure Lv: 15 x1
  • Tech Resta Lv: 15 x1

Yep, let me know when you are free :)

Great! I'll be running some games for the next few hours. Let me know when you're around next - I'll keep an eye on this post. I just had a Lame drop but would still love to purchase the rest of the list.

Ill be on in 10-15 after I eat :wacko:

I'd like to get some things, if that's alright? I'm looking to get:

2 Heavenly/Powers
Ano Bazooka 0/15/20/0
God/Battle
Spirit Berdys 0/0/0/0/50
Storm Wand: Indra (any idk)

Which totals to about 5.5 PD I think, but then if it's still 50% off the purchase, 2.75 PD? Maybe throw in a couple Scape Dolls to make it an even 3 if so. If it's not 50% off still (or the list already accounts for it, which I am not actually sure of), then I'll have to cut down a little.

If I happen to stumble on any more PDs I might be coming for that olive Churel next :V

I'd like to get some things, if that's alright? I'm looking to get:

2 Heavenly/Powers
Ano Bazooka 0/15/20/0
God/Battle
Spirit Berdys 0/0/0/0/50
Storm Wand: Indra (any idk)

Which totals to about 5.5 PD I think, but then if it's still 50% off the purchase, 2.75 PD? Maybe throw in a couple Scape Dolls to make it an even 3 if so. If it's not 50% off still (or the list already accounts for it, which I am not actually sure of), then I'll have to cut down a little.

If I happen to stumble on any more PDs I might be coming for that olive Churel next :V

3pd will do ;)

3pd will do ;)

Awesome awesome :3 I'm ready right now if you are.

EDIT: ACTUALLY DINNER FIRST

I should be ready in like 30 min tops, so after that just poke me when you're available and I'll hop on! Sorry for the inconvenience!

Last edited:
Awesome awesome :3 I'm ready right now if you are.

EDIT: ACTUALLY DINNER FIRST

I should be ready in like 30 min tops, so after that just poke me when you're available and I'll hop on! Sorry for the inconvenience!

I am about to eat now also :)

Edit: Stepping away for a few.
I'm off tomorrow so just let me know a time/time zone and I can meet you if we can't connect tonight. Thanks!

Last edited:
Could I grab one each of these now please?

- Arms [0/0/0/0|50] [Spirit] x5 -(2)
- RAmar Full Set x1 (Missing Anti 5)- (2)

Apparently, I feel the need to make one of each class. Won't be around tonight, but perhaps we can meet up tomorrow if you're free.

Could I grab one each of these now please?

- Arms [0/0/0/0|50] [Spirit] x5 -(2)
- RAmar Full Set x1 (Missing Anti 5)- (2)

Apparently, I feel the need to make one of each class. Won't be around tonight, but perhaps we can meet up tomorrow if you're free.

Did we meet or no?

Just sorta bumping this. If 2 PDs isn't enough, let me know!

Let me know when your on bro :)

Back