Sports Nation

The salt is real right now. AAAAAAGGGHHHHH

I thought D.Wade got fouled at end but REF CALLS THE GAME! Back to Buzz City for Game 6. Goin' fishing Miami? If so, I know you going wit em conenubi701. But I think Miami have a shot to force Game 7. I tell ya, LeBron James and Kawhi Leonard getting much rest since they only two teams sweep.

Vintage DWade. The Flash shines in Buzz City. DWade also about to get into it with that fan.
Going to get REAL in Game 7!

Raptors and Pacers Game 7 as well. Who gonna play who? Everybody else schedule is set.

@Henomura YO did you see the end of the Spurs/ Thunder game last night? Insane lmao.

I never seen such bullshit in my life. Then again I have but still. 13 seconds of pure ugly basketball. Manu stepped on outside line, Dion Waiters throwing Elbows clearly an offensive foul, Spurs get ball on 3-1 break and cant score, LaMarcus gets fouled no call. These officials must be getting paid to not call anything! Series shift to OKC for two games. Spurs better win one there. Heat vs Raptors game 1. Should be a good match.

HOLY WADE.
TURNING BACK THE CLOCK.

Srsly, they better win so we can see Cavs-Heat for a trip to the Finals.

I never seen such bullshit in my life. Then again I have but still. 13 seconds of pure ugly basketball. Manu stepped on outside line, Dion Waiters throwing Elbows clearly an offensive foul, Spurs get ball on 3-1 break and cant score, LaMarcus gets fouled no call. These officials must be getting paid to not call anything! Series shift to OKC for two games. Spurs better win one there. Heat vs Raptors game 1. Should be a good match.

It's like the refs are afraid to call fouls in the closing minute of a game in these playoffs. They don't want to "decide the game"...:rolleyes:

@conenubi701 Miami better win tonight or get that boat cranked up cause Raptors might Send Em Fishin! :D I atleast want to see D Wade vs LeBron James in eastern finals. Oh they even got shirts for it. Hahaha <3 NBA.
ChxshIwW0AENxCn.jpg

@conenubi701 Miami better win tonight or get that boat cranked up cause Raptors might Send Em Fishin! :D I atleast want to see D Wade vs LeBron James in eastern finals. Oh they even got shirts for it. Hahaha <3 NBA.
ChxshIwW0AENxCn.jpg

LOOOOL. I would have loved to go to the game today, but I knew I wasn't going to be able to make it. I just woke up after a long nap since I didn't sleep at all last night and had a long day at my niece's college graduation today.

I am thoroughly enjoying watching the Warriors implode against the Thunder. :D

I'm not surprised Green's trip on Kanter last game wasn't upgraded to a flagrant 1. lol

No surprise the Thunder let them come back and win 3 straight.

Makes no damn sense how Thunder blew a 3-1 series. All you needed was one more game. The Splash Brothers really just had their way in Game 6 and 7. Switching on pick and rolls is dumb as Curry made Spicy Curry Chicken on Adams and Ibaka. LeBron gets his rematch but this time with a healthy cast of Kyrie and Love.

Cleveland in 6!

I agree that Cleveland will beat them this year. I fully believe if even Kyrie didn't hurt his knee in Game 1 last Finals, that they would have won last year. Now with him and Love healthy, along with the rest of the team, I think they take care of business and finally bring that poor city a title.

Klay decided to play basketball again after the second half of Game 5, and the Thunder had no answer to stop him. We all know Curry will get his points; Klay is a headcase. The Thunder just can't close out the end of second and fourth quarters, which ultimately led to their demise.

I agree that Cleveland will beat them this year. I fully believe if even Kyrie didn't hurt his knee in Game 1 last Finals, that they would have won last year. Now with him and Love healthy, along with the rest of the team, I think they take care of business and finally bring that poor city a title.

Klay decided to play basketball again after the second half of Game 5, and the Thunder had no answer to stop him. We all know Curry will get his points; Klay is a headcase. The Thunder just can't close out the end of second and fourth quarters, which ultimately led to their demise.

Yep they have the worst blown 4th Quarters in the NBA. Even above 76ers. This summer, free agency will be fun to watch as I believe KD will leave OKC.

I'm not convinced KD will leave yet. I can see him just signing a 1-year deal to stay in OKC until the cap hits over $100 million after next season. That way he can see whether Westbrook leaves or not next summer. I think staying in OKC is his best chance at winning right now. That may not be the case after next season...

You got a point with that. Besides I feel OKC like his second home next to his Summer home in LA which got me thinking he may go to Lakers???? But staying probably be best as Westbrook and Ibaka have 1 more year left in contract.

Back