Sports Nation

Did anyone else see that Will Smith from the New Orleans Saints was shot and killed in front of his wife and Pierre Thomas last night? Fucking crazy, man.

@Henomura Nike's new commercial for Kobe's final week.

Much love to Kobe. Had a good game Sunday against Rockets! Still remember when Kobe dropped 81.

Did anyone else see that Will Smith from the New Orleans Saints was shot and killed in front of his wife and Pierre Thomas last night? Fucking crazy, man.

Crazy world man. She was also shot as on her leg. Said it happen after a car wreck,

Yeah that's what I heard too. The dude rear ended Will Smith, and then some argument flared up after it happened so the guy's response was to go get a gun and shoot them.

Crazy world man. She was also shot as on her leg. Said it happen after a car wreck,
Yeah that's what I heard too. The dude rear ended Will Smith, and then some argument flared up after it happened so the guy's response was to go get a gun and shoot them.

The story is getting weirder. Apparently Will Smith had just finished having dinner with a police officer that the killer once sued.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/slain-saints-player-will-smith-had-dinner-cop-sued-his-n553781

I'm a state of Michigan sports homer, so I'm admittedly biased, but still...

This whole controversy with the NCAA banning football satellite camps - when the Ole Miss coach played the "it interferes with my family time so we needed to ban the camps" card, I was wondering why spending time with family and allowing camps from outside universities were mutually exclusive.

ESPN radio host Finebaum even got on his soapbox, saying, how dare Michigan coach Harbaugh criticize Ole Miss Coach Freeze, poor guy is a father and wants to spend time with his kids... and that Harbaugh was being "annoying". So, not being a coach myself, I thought, well, I'll give Freeze the benefit of the doubt. Maybe having to counter-recruit all these kids in these camps creates a lot of extra work we don't see.

But then this morning coach Freeze tried to explain his position further, and said that there's only one or two kids in each camp that they'd consider recruiting anyway. What the heck, lol. He was countering his own argument from the day before.

I love how these college coaches and the NCAA get all sanctimonious in trying to make you believe it's all about the children when these millionaires cause dirt-poor kids all across the nation to have to travel the country on their own dime to get the exposure they need to get a college scholarship. Biggest crock of bull ever. Sports has been a money-first, competition-second, morals-third industry ever since people started profiteering from it. Maybe that's the way it has to be, but the NCAA in particular can stop playing this charade that the kids come first. They're not fooling anyone.

NBA PLAYOFFS !

Going to Game 2 of Heat Hornets today. I wasnt able to go to Game 1 because i spent the day with the fiancee and her family. So this will be my first time since game 4 of the 2014 Finals that i go back to a playoff game.

Hype!

NBA PLAYOFFS !

Going to Game 2 of Heat Hornets today. I wasnt able to go to Game 1 because i spent the day with the fiancee and her family. So this will be my first time since game 4 of the 2014 Finals that i go back to a playoff game.

Hype!

Awesome! Miami fan I take it. Ya'll playing Charlotte so expected to win the series. I say 4-1. They might can squeeze one game. I feel Miami can give Cleveland a run if meet up. I wont sleep on Clippers as they got a chance on West. Inb4 Curry fans say otherwise. Hehe. Also have you seen the new NBA2k17 cover? I gotta grab when it drops.
nba_2k17_legend_edition.jpg

Yeah, Ive been a 76ers fan since we came to the states in 1996 and also became a Heat fan in 2000 when we moved to Florida.

I would love for the Heat to get to the ECF and beat the Cavs but the way the Heat have been playing all season i won't get ahead of myself. They first need to finish the series against the Hornets.

Also, Hassan Whiteside and the rookies J Rich and Justise Winslow have been beasting these last two games. I hope they keep it up.

Hell yea they been in beastmode for Miami these last couple games. Let alone got Veteran leadership in D.Wade and Bosh sideline giving support. Miami got good chance. I must see if OKC can bounce back from that horrible shot selection of KD (7/33). Sure they can but gotta win on the road.

LMAO Shaq is a trip.

Going to the Heat game tonight.

I FUCKING TOLD YOU I WOULDNT GET AHEAD OF MYSELF! HORNETS TIED THE SERIES. DAMN IT.

LMAO Shaq is a trip.

Going to the Heat game tonight.

I FUCKING TOLD YOU I WOULDNT GET AHEAD OF MYSELF! HORNETS TIED THE SERIES. DAMN IT.
Man if they win in Miami, Hornets will be in the driver seat controlling their DESTINY! The Flash aka D.Wade better drop 20-30 points. Turn back the hands of time!

Back