Sports Nation

Or destroy Luck's liver again... They beat up Cam pretty good last night. Those hits to the dead were viscous.

Yeah, that wasn't good. My Colts blowing a last-second lead against the Lions wasn't good either.

True. I'm glad our offense is clicking already, but boy, we're going to have to score 40 points a game with that defense.

Yup, go Purdue! I follow college but not as much as pro football.

What about LSU's QB, Danny Etling?! Transfer from Purdue back in 2014. The guy has an arm, and highly accurate. Though he's only played 3 quarters this season so far, I believe LSU has found their QB.

Myself, I'm an Alabama fan. For a lot of us football fans in AL, Alabama football is the next best thing to the NFL (With 16 National Championships!). Not to mention all the other schools in state that are above exceptional as a team. (Jacksonville State, South Alabama, UNA, Auburn & Alabama) So college football is our go-to.

I'm excited to see what this season has in store. A lot of big-name players, and talented up-and-coming freshmen across the NCAA this year. Should be interesting to see the outcome of which teams will earn a play-off seed.

What about LSU's QB, Danny Etling?! Transfer from Purdue back in 2014. The guy has an arm, and highly accurate. Though he's only played 3 quarters this season so far, I believe LSU has found their QB.

This pisses me off to no end. Purdue has had two Elite 11 QBs transfer out in the last two years due to their coaching incompetence. Now one of them will likely be starting for ranked LSU and the other (Austin Appleby) got playing time for Florida this past weekend. They both played terrible for Purdue and while I'm happy for them to do well, it's so frustrating that our terrible coaching couldn't bring out the best in these guys.

My favorite basketball player of all time. The greatest little guy to ever play the game and the most exciting player I've ever watched.

1st ballot Hall of Famer.

That. Fucking. Super. Bowl. Goddamn you, Tom Brady aka GOAT.

As a die-hard Broncos fan since I can remember, I can't even hate these guys anymore. Nothing but respect now.

That. Fucking. Super. Bowl. Goddamn you, Tom Brady aka GOAT.

As a die-hard Broncos fan since I can remember, I can't even hate these guys anymore. Nothing but respect now.

The memes on /R/Nfl and /R/NBA are great lol

Back