Sports Nation

Warriors in 6.
Typical Warriors riders! Just like my relatives. Hahahahahahaha. LBJ gonna bring the NBA Title to the east coast this time. Would think a Miami fan cheer for LBJ since he gave ya'll 2 straight titles.

Typical Warriors riders! Just like my relatives. Hahahahahahaha. LBJ gonna bring the NBA Title to the east coast this time. Would think a Miami fan cheer for LBJ since he gave ya'll 2 straight titles.
Nah I just don't like the Cavaliers. I like LeBron, I just think the Warriors will win.

Cleveland deserves a NBA Championship. With all the bullshit they been customed to such as Johnny Manzel, LBJ is their only hope and I feel he can do it in 6 games! If OKC can push the Warriors to near brink of elimination, imagine what KING JAMES, Crossover Kyrie, and One Love can do. Sleeping on Cleveland I see...

While I agree that Cleveland is a shit hole and they deserve a pity championship, I still think the Warriors will win. Also, NEW GAME OF ZONES!!!

I tell you, I can watch a complete full series of these! Loving it!

I have no idea what you people enjoy so here is a playlist of nearly every Bas Rutten fight, with commentary by Bas Rutten. Enjoy

A great icon was lost in the boxing world. The great Muhammad Ali has left us. Sad day. God has called for the champion to come to the heavens.
dont-count-ali.jpg

Cleveland got some life and not get beat at Oracle Arena. Lets go LBJ! You can win 3 straight! Just stop being passive and dominate ball game with your strength. Should be having triple doubles atleast and 30pts. Need that ASSASSIN LeBron back like when he was with *cough*Miami*cough* .

Now thats the LBJ I know! Assassin mode! We got a series now.
@conenubi701 - Some one said in 5??? I see 7 games and Cleveland winning!

Steph Curry getting ejected from last night's game? Daaaaaaaaaaamn

Yep and should/will get fined too for hitting fan with that drooling mouthpiece. Ill be shock if NBA suspend him for Game 7. Come on LeBron!!!!!! Bury them Warriors in Oracle. On their turf!

MFW NBA comes in clutch with an 8pm start so we can plan around my girl's GOT watch party. GAME 7 HYPE

Back