Sports Nation

I follow several sports pretty closely. I'm a huge Colts fan (NFL) and a pretty big Pacers fan (NBA). Never really cared too much about baseball or hockey growing up in Indiana since we didn't have a pro team for either sport.

Went to school at Purdue in Indiana so I follow Purdue basketball and football. We've been terrible at football lately but decent in basketball. At least we can claim Drew Brees. :)

Since moving to Vegas, I've started following hockey and UFC. Really excited to get Vegas' first pro team next year when we get our hockey team. Already put down deposits on season tickets haha.

UFC 200 just started, any1 watching? Some fights fell through but it's still a STACKED card

I'm watching. I think Tate and Lesnar are going to clean house (and I hope so since I have money on them).

DC got stunned with that kick to the ribs and I thought Silva had him for a moment. Pretty defensive fight, can't believe Silva lasted the whole fight. Crazy.

Welp, I bet on Lesnar to win straight up and on the Tate fight I bet on a finish in under 1.5 rounds (although it didn't happen like I expected) so I won all around haha. Can't believe Meisha got so beat up though.

Bumping this for UFC 202. :) Who ya got, Diaz or McGregor?

Odds: McGregor -130 (I've also seen -120); Diaz Even

Should be a good, close fight...I think it's going to be Diaz though.

I'm a Colts fan, but I've got no problem with the Broncos and I can't stand Cam Newton so I was happy about the end result haha.

Haha nice! I believe we play you guys next week, or it's the week after that (but I think it's this upcoming week).

Yup, it's next weekend (Week 2). It should be a good game but I'm worried that your defense will smother us.

Back