Sports Nation

Peyton Manning retired today, which honestly isn't too shocking. What's more shocking is that Marshawn Lynch, Heath Miller, and (potentially) Calvin Johnson all retired the same year too. In five years the ballot for hall of fame is gonna be crazy with all four of these players.

On a side note, who wants to make bold predictions on who's going to win the NCAA basketball tournament?

Peyton Manning retired today, which honestly isn't too shocking. What's more shocking is that Marshawn Lynch, Heath Miller, and (potentially) Calvin Johnson all retired the same year too. In five years the ballot for hall of fame is gonna be crazy with all four of these players.

On a side note, who wants to make bold predictions on who's going to win the NCAA basketball tournament?

I agree. I really didnt expect Marshawn Lynch to retire. Much respect for Peyton Manning. 18 years just like his Jersey number, 18. Good career he had.

NCAA wow. Tough one. I think I will say either UNC or Michigan State will take the crown. What you think?

NCAA wow. Tough one. I think I will say either UNC or Michigan State will take the crown. What you think?
I'm a Wisconsin Badger so I kind of hope the Badgers can somehow upset Michigan State in the Big 10 tournament. If not, I suppose I'd cheer on Michigan just to keep it in the conference. I personally think Kansas is probably the best team in NCAA right now, but when it comes tournament time anything an happen.

Amen. Anything can happen in the NCAA tourney. I filled my bracket out already and let's see how it goes. I got UNC taking the trophy but will be hard. Starts today and lets go team ACC excluding NC State though. Sorry Ducks. Hehe lol :)

I took North Carolina to win the whole thing. I had Oklahoma getting into the championship game as well, because honestly looking on their side of the bracket, they have a pretty easy schedule compared to all other teams. I'm also hype that Wisconsin won that buzzer beater over Xavier and are in the elite eight!

Also, fuck Michigan St, and fuck Purdue. Not because they're Big 10 opponents, but because my Midwest bracket is dead now.

fuckin tarheels are too good at basketball
only nerds root for them tho :^)

Sounds like hater talk to me! Hehe lol :) But I must say, this NCAA tourney, anything can happen as what Vinvect stated, my bracket is pretty much busted up already with the lost of Michigan St, Purdue. I knew a #10+ seed and up would drop a #5 and below but didnt know which one it would be. Bah, my chance at $$$ is slim now but GO TARHEELS! Keep trophy in ACC conference as we the best. Duke won last year, now UNC time.

I don't think miller gets in and maybe not lynch either. He didn't really do anything in buffalo. Still mad buffalo took him though, packers were supposed to get him in that draft.

I don't think miller gets in and maybe not lynch either. He didn't really do anything in buffalo. Still mad buffalo took him though, packers were supposed to get him in that draft.
Yeah Aaron Rodgers pushed for him big time because they played at Cal together but Ted Thompson was like "nope" and then years later he goes "lol whoops u was rite" and drafts Eddie Lacy.

A guy I forgot to add to that list was Jared Allen retired.

Yeah Aaron Rodgers pushed for him big time because they played at Cal together but Ted Thompson was like "nope" and then years later he goes "lol whoops u was rite" and drafts Eddie Lacy.

A guy I forgot to add to that list was Jared Allen retired.
yeah Allen should get in. If lacy could put the cheeseburgers down he should be good again.

Back