Red Team - Welcoming All

Red Team.. hmhm .. it does sound interesting. I have read the first post of this thread. I would not mind the benefits. But since I am quite new to this server, I will first level up some more. And on top of that, it is the only team I have heard of. So I guess you can join only one team at a time? And If I join a team, I guess my whole Account (all my characters) are affected?

Red Team.. hmhm .. it does sound interesting. I have read the first post of this thread. I would not mind the benefits. But since I am quite new to this server, I will first level up some more. And on top of that, it is the only team I have heard of. So I guess you can join only one team at a time? And If I join a team, I guess my whole Account (all my characters) are affected?
We have some members, including myself, that can help you level up c:
And yes, your whole account will be part of the team. Shoot me a DM if you're still interested~

Still recruiting
TT1T_MahSpK4B92yZ9JcwQ.png

Screenshot_from_2022-10-04_20-55-25.png

Hello!

Our team is still growing and always interested in accepting new members. :D
As of now we mostly consist of new players & players interested in leveling.

We are interested in helping new players and being able to easily form parties to play together.
Many of us enjoy building our HBR scores each month & leveling new characters during EXP week.

We accept any and all members!

We have accumulated all of the important perks, including:

The Dressing Room
Point of Disaster
(Quest)
Robot's Reckoning (Quest)
100 Member limit
Lady bug Team Flag
(currently)

We also have a discord where we communicate, coordinate parties, and just have a little fun.

Red apparel and Redria ID encouraged but not required in any way. :cool:

Just comment here and let us know if you'd like to join and one of us will DM you,
or you can DM me, or @TheWombat and we will arrange to meet you in the lobby ASAP so we can add you. :D

View attachment 16202View attachment 17827

Oh and if you join, feel free to afk in Lobby 7 for dramatic effect. :cool:
Hi! My cousins, wife and I are looking for an active team if you still have space :)

Any room for a retro player trying to get back into the game?

My history: I only bought PSO in 2004 to get a Tales Chao in Sonic Adventure 2. Fell in love with it from day 1. Was a big player in Schthack days. Haven't played on Ephinea for 4 years, but treated myself to a new gaming laptop for Christmas and thought why not. (PS - Ephinea mods, thank you for not deleting my account!)

I have a White RAmar, Level 115. Hard to level up solo playing.
Purple FOmarl, Level 21. She levels quickly on Episode 4. No idea what possessed me to do her Purple at the time.
Virdia HUmarl, Level 51. I'm crap at maining robots.

Brand new player here (to PSO in general not just Ephinea), would love to have people to play with if the team still has spots open.
Hello! I’m still a little new. I’d really like to join so I can access the dressing room and maybe have a few peeps to play with!
I myself am a little inactive right now but if you send me a msg on here or on discord i will get back to you with an invite.

Back