Quick question - Quick answer

Do you mean eye? Evil Curst's eye glows red, and the glow can be seen through walls by other players. The weapon is broken on PSO PC, and equipping it causes most objects to disappear and the FPS to tank for everybody who isn't on DC.

Do you mean eye? Evil Curst's eye glows red, and the glow can be seen through walls by other players. The weapon is broken on PSO PC, and equipping it causes most objects to disappear and the FPS to tank for everybody who isn't on DC.

On PC, equipping it would turn the sky red. Or so I wrongly thought...

I'll assume that was an awesome rendering bug on my computer then. A shame!

Also, where do boss rooms pull their items from? Like does the dragon boss room pull from forest 2 or cave 1?
The next floor (Sil Dragon is Floor 3 - Caves 1, DRL is Floor 6 - Mines 1). End of episode bosses use the last floor (Falz - Ruins 3, Olga - Seabed Lower/Tower, Saint/Sham/Kond - Sub Desert 3).

The summer event typically starts in july or august?
We'll have one soon enuff....Remember we have to take into consideration Matt Matt-sama's may be hasing to doing it all alone and under duress at times....So We'll be hoping and Happy when it comes. <3

How do you add a picture next to your name in the lobby? Does it have to do with teams? If so, how do you add picture icon to your team?

How do you add a picture next to your name in the lobby? Does it have to do with teams? If so, how do you add picture icon to your team?

It comes with being in a team that has the "Team Flag" unlocked. It costs 1000 team points which you get by donating rare items from the team menu. The team leader sets it by putting an image in the teamflag folder of their client.

S-ranks with special are 100 but that'd be a horrible waste lol.

Also, I can't seem to find the Lost Devil's Scepter quest. Anyone know where it is, or what happened to it? Also is there any better way to get a heaven punisher?

Also, I can't seem to find the Lost Devil's Scepter quest. Anyone know where it is, or what happened to it? Also is there any better way to get a heaven punisher?
That quest isn't around anymore, by the quest author's request. If you're just looking for Mericarols, I think the usual alternate quest is Phantasmal World 4 up until the third or fifth floor and recreate after that. If you're not a fan of recreating quests rapidly, Phantasmal World 1 is worth a look but will be longer.

That quest isn't around anymore, by the quest author's request. If you're just looking for Mericarols, I think the usual alternate quest is Phantasmal World 4 up until the third or fifth floor and recreate after that. If you're not a fan of recreating quests rapidly, Phantasmal World 1 is worth a look but will be longer.
Nooooooooooooo, so my last week of playing 24/7 to raise up a skyly character was completely pointless and I could've just used my purplenum with about as good of a drop rate. Gurth had the 2 best Spigell quests and it looks like they're both gone now. Gurth, why? I'm extremely sad now.

Back