Quick question - Quick answer

What's the calculation for techniques? All techniques have their own power level such as 1248(Gifoie lv30) but how is mst calculated in since 500-1000 mst you may only see 20% gain for example. Guessing for class bonuses its linear 1248 power would become 1622 on fomar/fonewm.

MST / 5 is used for damage calculation and added to the base power, i.e. the damage of the Technique level itself. Next you sum all Technique boosts + 1.0 and multiply the result by (base power + MST / 5), and finally you multiply that result by (100 - resist) to get the actual damage.

Could someone please tell me if the bonus casts get to blizzard/arrest/chaos/kings is only an ult thing or all difficulties?

The android bonus only applies to Ultimate. Androids have full Devil and Demon's power in the other difficulties and do not get any boosts, either.

I've been going thru the government quests lately, but then I stopped and thought... what exactly does going thru them accomplish? Anyone know why I should complete them all?

If I play Ephinea server on the Gamecube, blue burst parts of the game won't be available to me correct?

I've been going thru the government quests lately, but then I stopped and thought... what exactly does going thru them accomplish? Anyone know why I should complete them all?
On most of the "boss fight" government quests, you can pick up a one-time-per-difficulty-per-character reward by speaking to the principal/chief's assistant before you turn in the quest for completion. Most of them are kind of average by the time you get to them, but some stuff like 40% Hit Vjaya or the forces' 50% Hit Double Saber have their niche.

On the side, some of the Government quests are useful to have unlocked for monster hunts. That mostly amounts to "Anything in Episode 2 VR Spaceship" and 9-3 for Ba Bootas in Episode 4. Some section IDs might also like having 4-1 and 4-2 unlocked for easy access to Mines 2 and Ruins 2 to facilitate Red/Yellow Barrier hunts if you don't want to buy them from Gallon.

Does synchro effect the activation rate on mag triggers? I have found conflicting information.

Depends on the mag.

Check Spuz's mag guide to find out which are affected.

With this server being "vanilla-ish" Whats the end games weps Are flow weps still combo locked?

Hi there!

https://www.pioneer2.net/community/threads/best-items-for-each-class.364/

I would review the top post here and the whole topic regarding end game weapons. The "Dark" weapons are combo locked, yets.

Basically, charge weapons are excellent. You will want a v101 for any class, and a smartlink if you're playing a non-Ranger class. Red Ring is necessary at 180 for the stat boosts; most usefully the 20 additional ATA it gives you. Which effectively gives you +20 permanent hit rate.

Excalibur is useful for every class in the game other than FOnewearl. (who lacks the ATP to equip it)

It's a very powerful saber that can hit up to three targets; it also has high ATP and a berserk special. You will often see it used on ep 4 lizards and on De Rol Le / Barba Ray.

A V502 and hell weapons are a staple for episode 2 as well.

If you're playing a non-android, you can utilize demon's effectively to reduce enemy HP to 1/4th. These are most effective on S-Rank weapons such as mechguns and needle. Demon mechguns can be useful for any class with the ATA required to equip that's not an android. The demon's needle is specifically useful for RAmar and RAmarl. Slicer of Fanatic is a non-S Rank weapon that hits up to three targets at once and has unreduced demon's on it. Very useful for using the SNS glitch with to get demon's procs off.

tl;dr, read that thread.

easiest way to experience most of the game's content as a 20ish RAmar? I need a break from grinding out TTFs.

Hi there!

https://www.pioneer2.net/community/threads/best-items-for-each-class.364/

I would review the top post here and the whole topic regarding end game weapons. The "Dark" weapons are combo locked, yets.

Basically, charge weapons are excellent. You will want a v101 for any class, and a smartlink if you're playing a non-Ranger class. Red Ring is necessary at 180 for the stat boosts; most usefully the 20 additional ATA it gives you. Which effectively gives you +20 permanent hit rate.

Excalibur is useful for every class in the game other than FOnewearl. (who lacks the ATP to equip it)

It's a very powerful saber that can hit up to three targets; it also has high ATP and a berserk special. You will often see it used on ep 4 lizards and on De Rol Le / Barba Ray.

A V502 and hell weapons are a staple for episode 2 as well.

If you're playing a non-android, you can utilize demon's effectively to reduce enemy HP to 1/4th. These are most effective on S-Rank weapons such as mechguns and needle. Demon mechguns can be useful for any class with the ATA required to equip that's not an android. The demon's needle is specifically useful for RAmar and RAmarl. Slicer of Fanatic is a non-S Rank weapon that hits up to three targets at once and has unreduced demon's on it. Very useful for using the SNS glitch with to get demon's procs off.

tl;dr, read that thread.

Dark Bridge is unlocked :3

Back