Quick question - Quick answer

Plus you have to talk to Montague in one of the EP4 gov quests to unlock the ability to add hit to weapons made from enemy parts iirc.

Hey guys!

Some of you might already know, but on the wiki there's a bit of frame data to be found. Sometimes it's right in the weapon category, sometimes it's a little more hidden. Sadly, however, there is no frame data available for all the different kinds of weapons.

Is there a full list of frame data somewhere?

Nope, I was doing them manually myself and then I got lazy.

Maybe someday.

Hi everyone. Got some questions as a noob.

Currently am a Pinkal FOnewearl level 70 in seasons.
I don't really got any good equipment apart from some tech boosting wands and a Heavenly/Body.
I'm wondering what are some of the most important equipments I should go for so I can be useful in Ultimate?

I figure Glide Divine is one, I plan to hunt that myself soon. What are some other equipments I should hunt or trade for? Mostly also looking to get a little bit sturdier since dieing in 1 hit is a big problem for me right now.

For trading I got: 4 PD, 1 PC, 1 AddSlot, 1 Spirit Garment and 2 Magic Rock "Moola". (Plus some Materials and Grinders)

Also another question, for hunting Glide Divine as a Pinkal, what is better to hunt it: VH Kondrieu (1/2 rate) or Ult Satellite Lizards (1/975 rate)?

Thanks my friends <3

Last edited:
IMO, for nuke/support FOnewearl:

* Must-haves
Fire Scepter: Agni
Ice Staff: Dagon
Storm Wand: Indra
Glide Divine - 1pd or meseta equivalent maybe

* Essentials
V801
2 Adepts - Unfortunately Foney can't wear Mother Garb, which is why I recommend Fonewm more as the first fo.

* Great to have
Mercurious Rod
Rafoie Merge

* Good to have
Summit Moon
Rabarta Merge
Foie Merge
Barta Merge
Gizonde Merge
Three Seals
Ignition Cloak
Congeal Cloak
Lieutenant Mantle

* For multiplayer
Resta Merge
Striker of Chao

* You may need it some day
Brightness Circle

* Expensive
Magical Piece

* Uber
Psycho Wand

@Ray

Thanks a lot. What should be my go-to armor? Lieutenant Mantle or more something like Aura Field or Virus Armor?
And for Shield should I guess Rafoie Merge is the best for general use?

The Cloaks give you technique boosts, 10% to the relevant technique class (pierce Megid for Cursed Cloak), so those are the best to use for nuking.

Ignition Cloak boosts all fire spells by 10% which can help you to kill stuff with 1 less casting. Lieutenant Mantle has innate trap vision which is invaluable for trap-heavy maps e.g. Warrior's Pride. I prefer them to Aura Field or Lafuteria which has higher DFP but no other specialties. DFP won't matter at some point after you level-up enough, anyway.

For shields, usually I use Rafoie merge only for nuking, because I use XBOX controller mostly and it's not practical to switch merges during combat with it. If you use keyboards I recommend switching between Rafoie merge and Rabarta merge. However some players actually prefer Red merge+Blue merge because they want to make use of Foie/Gifoie/Barta for general nuking too. (Gibarta sucks, with only niche uses) So I'd say that the choice of merges depends on your play style.

@Ray

Thanks a lot. What should be my go-to armor? Lieutenant Mantle or more something like Aura Field or Virus Armor?
And for Shield should I guess Rafoie Merge is the best for general use?

As a nuking force, these would be the most important items to get your hands on (similar to what Matt and Ray mentioned)

1. Level 29 Attack Techs, level 30 Support Techs
2. 3 Elemental Wands
3. Gifoie Merge (Gifoie is your primary nuke spell)
4. V801
5. Ignition Cloak
6. Adept/Heavenly Minds

Other than that, rays list seems pretty accurate.

@Nevius

In addition to the great lists provided. There are a few things:

I would move magical piece to "must have" and include gifoie merge there as well. Gifoie merge is probably most important merge for multi mode.

Using 2 adepts is very excessive, with one adept equipped, and high MST, you will never burn through 10 trifluids in basically any run. Two adepts may be useful if you are doing solo Ep4 as FO.

If you are not trying to boost grants damage at a given moment, elemental cloaks > Mother Garb. The TP reduction is nice but very unnecessary with adept equipped.

Also, it is good to remember that you aren't required to revolve your play style around nuking, especially in Ep 2.

I would add these to the "must have" category:

V101
V501 / V502
Smartlink
Mag with [5/36/62/97] for general use
Pure Mind Mag for Ep 4 solo

Slicer of Fanatic
Bringer's Rifle or Demon's Raygun
Hell Raygun

Last edited:
I woud add Demon's Cards and Hell Cards to the list of items a FOney should get. She cannot use S-Rank Slicer / J-Cutter due to her low ATP and Hell Cards are a relatively good substitute (and due to easy accuracy glitching can kill some enemies extremely quick from far away). Nothing can replace a Hell Slicer, though.

Demon's Cards are a killer in the hands of a FOnewearl due to her good maximum ATA of 186 which allow her to hit many enemies even with the last hit.

Demon's Mechs can also be really nice on a FOney, but Cards definitely have a higher priority.

Which would be the best section ids to solo-hunt these ubers?

* Psycho Wand
- Purplenum : 1/205 from Mil Lily (E1)
- Oran : 1/12603 from Gibbles
- Bluefull : 1/12603 from Delbiter

* Heaven Punisher
- Bluefull : 1/205 from Hildetorr (E1)
- Purplenum : 1/12603 from Mericarol

* Lame d'Argent
- Pinkal : 1/4201 from Ul Gibbon
- Skyly : 1/1024 from Dorphon

Which would be the best section ids to solo-hunt these ubers?

* Psycho Wand
- Oran : 1/12603 from Gibbles
- Bluefull : 1/12603 from Delbiter

* Heaven Punisher
- Purplenum : 1/12603 from Mericarol

* Lame d'Argent
- Pinkal : 1/4201 from Ul Gibbon
These, in my opinion.

Reactions: Ray
Do Custom OGG's still play with clicks/pops inside PSOBB ?
If yes has ephinea staff ever considered implementing proper ogg (or any other format that has looped audio) playback in the client ?

Tell me more about demons, when/where should I use this and on what weapon? (assuming I cannot get a challenge mode weapon)
thanks!

Tell me more about demons, when/where should I use this and on what weapon? (assuming I cannot get a challenge mode weapon)
thanks!

Typically demons is for high HP mobs, such as girtablulu, dorphons, delbiters, Mericarol, Gibbles, Gi Gue.. etc. Demon weapons with AoE can be used on larger packs as well.

If you are a ranger, Demons needle is the best. The only other S-Rank that you put demons on are mechs. For Hunters and Forces, you can pick up a cheap 30H event SoF; which is the best demons weapon behind demons needle.

One more thing, demons effectiveness is reduced in the hands of Androids.. Most dont ever use Demons, but some may still carry around Demon S-Rank Mechs.

Demon Special Items worth getting include:
S-Rank Mech - Anyone
S-Rank Needle - Ranger
Slicer of Fanatic - Anyone
High Hit Bringers Rifle - Force
High Hit Demons Raygun - Hunter/Force
High Hit Demons Laser - Ranger

Last edited:
If you are a ranger, Demons needle is the best. The only other S-Rank that you put demons on are mechs.
That is not accurate. You should not discount a Demon's Shot. It will tear through large spawns of spread-out enemies, such as Belras and Merissas, where a Needle simply will not reach, or allow you to hit something more distant that may be otherwise obstructed by a single-target Demon's weapon. It may be lower-priority than a Needle generally, but I think serious Rangers should get one.

That is not accurate. You should not discount a Demon's Shot. It will tear through large spawns of spread-out enemies, such as Belras and Merissas, where a Needle simply will not reach, or allow you to hit something more distant that may be otherwise obstructed by a single-target Demon's weapon. It may be lower-priority than a Needle generally, but I think serious Rangers should get one.

Sorry, yes, I forgot about shot. Thanks for bringing it up.

Back