Quick question - Quick answer

Thank you all for your advice, and I meant Nidra sorry :s I have a Yellowboze male Force so I could easily get it :)
@TaoChaos Yes I followed his advice and luckily I found one yesterday :p I have less trouble with ennemies know, Olga killed me rapidly because I didn't know what I was doing, and for the MA4 quests it's just that I need to find someone to do it with me :)

why can't i fill 3 slots in an ultimate mode game of MSB or Lost Chaos Calibur u.u

Reactions: NDW
Nidra gets no love despite being cheaper, faster, no sync penalty and a significantly cheaper upkeep costs to maintain 120/200. I'm just going to being chilling with my dope hard working scorpion in the corner by myself.
Nidra is dope, I rock Nidra

As a FOmarl,is Dark Bridge worth it?
I already have Mercurius Rod and I don't know if I'm correct but I heard that V502+Hell Raygun (or ES Slicer/J-Cutter) works better than Megid.

Hell jcutter fomarl is the best thing in the game, but her raygun animation isn't amazing.
I've used megid on FOmarl a couple times before, but I don't think Dark Bridge is worth the weapon slot.

I plan on making more than 4 characters because I want various rares that are spread across multiple section IDs. Do I need to have another person manually help me transfer items between my account, or is there a function built into this private server to streamline the entire process?

Greatly appreciate the assistance!

I plan on making more than 4 characters because I want various rares that are spread across multiple section IDs. Do I need to have another person manually help me transfer items between my account, or is there a function built into this private server to streamline the entire process?

Greatly appreciate the assistance!
type /bank to access the shared bank to swap items between your characters

Hey ! Is there a way for my account to be remembered everytime I launch the game ? Tired of entering the whole data every time :D

Hey ! Is there a way for my account to be remembered everytime I launch the game ? Tired of entering the whole data every time :D
Launch online.exe, click on Options on the left, then click on More. This brings up a new window with a checkbox for "Save ID and Password" at the bottom.

type /bank to access the shared bank to swap items between your characters
I should have been much more clear, so my apologies. What I meant was more than 4 characters including other accounts. Basically I want to know if there's a way I can transfer items between two separate accounts.

I should have been much more clear, so my apologies. What I meant was more than 4 characters including other accounts. Basically I want to know if there's a way I can transfer items between two separate accounts.

There are a bunch of different character banks, each essentially like a memory card on GC, so you can have up to 32 characters on one account. just type "/cbank 2" to swap to the second set of 4 for example.

If you still have/plan on using multiple accounts I know some people log them both on at once to swap, but unfortunately I don't know how to do that atm.

Back