Quick question - Quick answer

How do you create a text file of your banks and shiet? I remember being able to do this but then I haven't been here for 2 years.

How do you create a text file of your banks and shiet? I remember being able to do this but then I haven't been here for 2 years.
The Item Reader addon (used with the base LUA script) has an option for this that saves to your addon folder under Ephinea PSO.

For anybody familiar with vulpe's max single stat mag guide, which class would be best for the fastest feeding to 200 after the initial ranger feeding to first evolution??

So, do Seasonal rewards (SK, Liberta Kit, PS) just *appear* in one's bank/inventory at the end of the Season?
I thought I saw a screenshot of someone getting a PS at 150, but then the thread says it's when the season ends.

So, do Seasonal rewards (SK, Liberta Kit, PS) just *appear* in one's bank/inventory at the end of the Season?
I thought I saw a screenshot of someone getting a PS at 150, but then the thread says it's when the season ends.
He was just speaking in future context. He did not actually receive anything yet.

Quick question: What (kind of) timer PSO V1 / V2 / GC had for Mag feeding ? Partly random ? Fixed ? Entirely random? Bonus points if someone knows the values :)

With my Season character, is there any way to easily trade items between my other season character? I think the shared bank is disabled, so gearing my other character is not easy.

I understand that sharing your bank with non season characters is problematic, but seasonal characters sharing a seasonal bank is implemented in D3 and PoE, making it easy to gear alts. It may not be feasible having so many separate shared banks in PSO, but I really hope they make an appearance the next season.

Yea, part of the appeal of leagues in PoE is the progression of characters. You can start with a strong AoE class that doesn't rely on gear and move onto different gear-reliant characters later in the league using your shared bank.

The daily luck affects only your own Rare Drop Rate (RDR). So no, your name being yellow will not affect anyone else.

Does the Telepipe/Ryuker trick still work on Ephinea?

The trick was porting between a town and zone to refresh the enemies. This could be done to help manipulate the RNG to get a rare monster (Al Rappy, Hildeblue, etc).

On the gamecube all enemies had resetted when the player left the area. Enemies resetted because the game didnt kept the enemy information in the ram and by leaving and returning the area gets resetted to its default state and everything is going to be recalculated, so thats why there is the the chance to pipe rare enemies . Online on gc (ofc here 2) it had been different, and here its also not reloaded xD poor gamecube disc drives lol

Also, you can't use it to farm mothmats in the forest, on GC you could wipe them, pipe back and kill them all again. It was an easy way to milk exp, but then again, so is TTF :wacko:

Hello everyone,
I have a question about the "Dangerous Deal with Black Paper" quest. I dropped a Photon crystal not so long ago and I saw that you can spend it to do the quest, but I don't know what lvl is recommended to beat the quest ? I want to try it on Normal first, thank you :)

Back