Quick question - Quick answer

Found an item ticket,

How do I use it, and does it matter if its Normal,h, vh, or ult?

Difficulty does not matter. Just make sure to have it in your inventory and load up the quest ''Item Present'' In episode 2 ''shop'' catagory.

Reactions: Mad
While looking around the trading forums I've noticed how people format the stats of armours/shields, but can someone explain to me what they mean? I get they are the stats, but I don't really understand it. For example: Frame [2/2 | 1/2] [4S]

4S stands for 4 slots (duh) but I don't know what the [2/2] [1/2] mean. Can someone explain it for me please?

While looking around the trading forums I've noticed how people format the stats of armours/shields, but can someone explain to me what they mean? I get they are the stats, but I don't really understand it. For example: Frame [2/2 | 1/2] [4S]

4S stands for 4 slots (duh) but I don't know what the [2/2] [1/2] mean. Can someone explain it for me please?

Frames and shields have variable DEF and EVP values in addition to their base stats.

The right side is the maximum additional DEF or EVP, and the left side is the frame's actual value for the DEF or EVP.

So [2/2] means the frame has an additional 2 (out of a maximum of 2) points to its base DEF, and [1/2] means it has 1 (out of a maximum of 2) additional point to its base EVP.

Frames and shields have variable DEF and EVP values in addition to their base stats.

The right side is the maximum additional DEF or EVP, and the left side is the frame's actual value for the DEF or EVP.

So [2/2] means the frame has an additional 2 (out of a maximum of 2) points to its base DEF, and [1/2] means it has 1 (out of a maximum of 2) additional point to its base EVP.

Ah ok, thanks!

Did anyone know that HUmar's ATP actually outpaces HUcast's from about level 50 to 80? That's kind of bizarre to me. It peaks around level 70, at which point HUmar has a full 20 ATP advantage over HUcast.

hello everyone I wanted a council.come and 'the best team for hucast between weapons, shields, units and armor? since I have a hucast lv 135 but I know that I do so many miss.Thanks in advance!

hello everyone I wanted a council.come and 'the best team for hucast between weapons, shields, units and armor? since I have a hucast lv 135 but I know that I do so many miss.Thanks in advance!
Since are worried about missing here are some quick starter recommendations:
-Get Thirteen for an Armor
-You can get a 30-40 hit Diska of Braveman relatively cheap at the moment
-30 h Xmas Zanba is quite affordable right now
-You can probably pickup a Charge Raygun and a set of Charge Vulcans if you haven't already
-A bit more expensive/harder to hunt but Sparts 2.01 is the best shield for you until you can equip a red ring

Not endgame gear by any means but will help your worries in regards to accuracy and as a hucast make you very useful to the team ^_^

Build your mag as 5/133/62/0. This is best for max-min stat and also helps boost your base ATA significantly. You'll also want God/Arm and Heavenly/Arms units where needed to reach your ATA cap sooner (which is 191 base). This alongside 50h common weapons will really help you out.

As a level 110 RAmar - Whitil, what armor should I have equipped? I am still using a Perfect Frame as I've not found anything better/accumulated enough PD's to buy anything better.

As a level 110 RAmar - Whitil, what armor should I have equipped? I am still using a Perfect Frame as I've not found anything better/accumulated enough PD's to buy anything better.
Lieutenant Mantle is good for built-in Trap Vision and is affordable. Stealth Suit is often recommended as it removes the "slingshot" effect on ranged weapon projectiles when you change weapons and try to attack right away; you can get this one as a quest reward for free* (* a small investment of your time). Other decently high DFP armors close to that level include Brightness Circle and DF Field.

Lieutenant Mantle is good for built-in Trap Vision and is affordable. Stealth Suit is often recommended as it removes the "slingshot" effect on ranged weapon projectiles when you change weapons and try to attack right away; you can get this one as a quest reward for free* (* a small investment of your time). Other decently high DFP armors close to that level include Brightness Circle and DF Field.
Ahh thanks so much!! Is this the quest for Photon Tickets? How do I get those?

Ahh thanks so much!! Is this the quest for Photon Tickets? How do I get those?
You have to run Gallon's Plan 10 times, 2x Photon Tickets each run. It's a really easy quest. Once you do that, go back into the quest and trade with Hopkins near the shop and check room.

Since are worried about missing here are some quick starter recommendations:
-Get Thirteen for an Armor
-You can get a 30-40 hit Diska of Braveman relatively cheap at the moment
-30 h Xmas Zanba is quite affordable right now
-You can probably pickup a Charge Raygun and a set of Charge Vulcans if you haven't already
-A bit more expensive/harder to hunt but Sparts 2.01 is the best shield for you until you can equip a red ring

Not endgame gear by any means but will help your worries in regards to accuracy and as a hucast make you very useful to the team ^_^

Is Red Ring unquestionably the best shield in all situations? I'm looking at max stat builds for FOmar and trying to decide if I should use a plan with or without RR.

With the exception of a merge for Gifoie spam, it's the best shield. 20 non-base ATA simply isn't something you can pass on. Maybe Anti-Dark Ring if you don't have a Dress Plate on hand for EDK but otherwise, RR always. I use exclusively use it on my FOmarl.

Does anybody think it would be alright if I posted pictures of my Gamecube accomplishments/findings in that picture thread? There's not a Gamecube section but GCN & Ephinea are very identical to one another in the respect that they're both vanilla PSO. Does anybody think anyone would object?

Is there a table of the enemies ATA?

I did search a read we can find such stats in the game files, but im pretty dumb when it comes to do computer tasks.
Cheers,
//Steph.

Back