Quick question - Quick answer

I highly recommend checking out the https://ephinea.pioneer2.net/black-papers-deal-drop-charts/ rewards listing for BPD1 and BPD2 before spending the PC as there are some great items to try for (mainly in BPD2 Very Hard). It's done in solo mode so the best way to know you're ready is to see how comfortable you are on that difficulty. It's important to be able to take little damage from trash enemies and have the right tools for taking out dangerous foes (like Zus or especially Girtablulus). For BPD1, it'll be much more difficult if Zus and Dorphons constantly do high damage to you. You want to eliminate the risk of getting easily killed. They're not terribly difficult quests but it's a soul-crushing feeling to waste a PC.

Ok thank you :) but there are also some cool weapons that drop on Normal mode but I can also wait to be in V.Hard or Utlimate :)

Hi everyone, I was wondering what could I get for 1 PD ? I'm a lvl 26 Huney and I got 2 of them, should I post a thread on the trade page ? Are there some items I could buy and use with my current lvl ? Thanks :)

Lots of stuff, actually! You can cover a great deal of your basic needs with single PDs quite easily. God/Battle, God/Arms, Smartlink, 50h Charge Diska, and 50h Charge Vulcan would be some of my top recommendations for early game. If you're particularly lazy about feeding your mag, save up 1 more PD and buy a level 200 mag.

Question:
Is it possible to trade items between your season chars? I've got a mag that I would love to be a Rati..
I've tried the /bank option but it doesn't seem to change anything.

Question:
Is it possible to trade items between your season chars? I've got a mag that I would love to be a Rati..
Nah, you have to hunt down a player with the char/id you need and have them transform it.

Question:
You could also make a new account of the same type (Normal or Hardcore), make a Seasonal character on that account, and then dual log both chars into a game to feed the mag for the evolution.

So you're telling me I have to make friends in this game?! Well alrighty then!

(But thanks for answering the question, was bugging me for ages ^^)
looooooool, yeah, awful right? make a new thread for it like "Seeking a Skyly/Pinkal/Yellowboze HUmar/HUcast for a good time/Rati evolution" and I'm sure someone will bite. Also you can make it your profile status, or start a trade forum and offer good feelz. You get the idea.

You could also make a new account of the same type (Normal or Hardcore), make a Seasonal character on that account, and then dual log both chars into a game to feed the mag for the evolution.
Ummm, yeah or that. (I thought dual clienting was a big no-no?)

No, only if you're exploiting the PSO2 drop system to give yourself extra drops.

It doesn't matter if you multi client for transferring items, or using a buff bot (with drops disabled on it), or to play Challenge alone, or whatever.

Lots of stuff, actually! You can cover a great deal of your basic needs with single PDs quite easily. God/Battle, God/Arms, Smartlink, 50h Charge Diska, and 50h Charge Vulcan would be some of my top recommendations for early game. If you're particularly lazy about feeding your mag, save up 1 more PD and buy a level 200 mag.
Ok thanks a lot, what unit do you recommend for a Hunewearl ? I have a 4 slots armor so I think I could buy 2 powerful units :)

Hey so I was planing on doing the game's side story content because I don't remember really doing them in years and I thought seasons would be a good time to do them again.

My question is how correct is PSOW about the Ragol Ring? http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=882 It mentions "normally" it gets used before a Scape Doll... how do I get it to function "abnormally?"

I figured if I get it I might as well show off that I wasted my time getting it but would prefer for it not to go poof if I die even with scapes.

You can't. Your only option is to not die when you wear it, as sorting Scape Dolls above Ragol Ring in your inventory does not prevent the game from using the Ragol Ring first.

I would really like to know what they were thinking for making the ultimate reward for doing the sue subplot correctly over so many quests a glorified scape doll that if anyone bothers to obtain will probably just rot away in the bank or be lost to the next Megid.

(I also like how its not mentioned in the items desc, must be fun for people to discover that it does that first hand)

Anyway I realize I am a decade late on ranting about this but thanks for the answer.

Edit: Actually do you know if it also gets used unequipped?

Last edited:
Hello could anyone explain me how photon blast combos work ? I saw on PSO-world and other websites that some PB have effects for "players that donated PB" what does that mean ? Can my allier benefit from M&Y buff ? Thank you :)

Ok thanks a lot, what unit do you recommend for a Hunewearl ? I have a 4 slots armor so I think I could buy 2 powerful units :)
I would definitely recommend buying a battle unit first. If you can find it for cheap, I'd even say spend a few more PDs on Heavenly/Battle if you can. Your quality of life will increase significant on that alone. If you can't afford that right now, God/Battle is more than sufficient for the time being. Here's how I would prioritize units:

1) God/Battle or Heavenly/Battle (1 and 2-4 PDs respectively -boosts attack speed by 20% and 40% respectively); later save up or hunt a V101-same as H/Battle but with stat boosts)
2) Smartlink (1 PD, dirt cheap for an essential unit that removes the ranged penalty for HU and FO classes; makes your ranged attacks -including slicers- much more accurate)
3) God/Arm and Heavenly/Arms (1 and 5-6 PDs respectively but some give out the former for free sometimes; ATA is extremely important - more hits=more damage)
4) God/Power and Heavenly/Power (1 and 2-3 PDs respectively; this is more if you have room for it as the increase in power isn't really substantial without higher level Shifta in effect)
5) V801 (3-4 PDs due to Christmas event, decreases casting time on techniques substantially; not really high priority until you have higher level techniques but nice once you do)

Hello could anyone explain me how photon blast combos work ? I saw on PSO-world and other websites that some PB have effects for "players that donated PB" what does that mean ? Can my allier benefit from M&Y buff ? Thank you :)

If a player does not have a Photon Blast ready (their mag hasn't reached 100 Photon Energy yet), they can donate in increments of 10 up to 30 energy, increasing the power of the blast combo and benefiting from any PB effects (M&Y and Leila). The key/button assigned to Symbol Chat Open is used for this (which by default, is END).

Ok thanks alot :) for the combo, when do they have to push the button ?
Within about 2 seconds of you starting your PB. It'll generate a pretty noticeable sound for them. Also, make absolutely sure all players participating in the combo are in the same room as you when it occurs.

Back