Quick question - Quick answer

Ok thank you, we'll try that later :) Also I'm not sure but when I use M&Y I seem to hear the Resta + Anti sound, does it heal you also ?

M&Y additionally revives any players who donate to the blast if they are currently down. It can be used as an emergency revive if needed.

No, only if you're exploiting the PSO2 drop system to give yourself extra drops.

It doesn't matter if you multi client for transferring items, or using a buff bot (with drops disabled on it), or to play Challenge alone, or whatever.

Thanks for this Matt! Was able to get my Rati today! He's super cute btw.

Another question for me, what units should I get for my Huney ? I only use support/heal technique and very occasionnally offensive ones, what do you suggest ? Thanks :)

Hi, I was wondering about my mag stats. I'm a Hunewearl and I plan on having Savitri with 5/150/45/0. Is it good or should I put more points in DEX or some points in Mind ? Thank you :)

Hi, I was wondering about my mag stats. I'm a Hunewearl and I plan on having Savitri with 5/150/45/0. Is it good or should I put more points in DEX or some points in Mind ? Thank you :)
I personally put Dex to 100 on my HUnewearl since that max her ATA at Lv200.
That makes 5/95/100/0.
Theres many way to get some power, and power is less important than accuracy, because if you dont hit, all this power means nothing.

ATA is not involved in techniques, so what i would do is, make another mag full of MST if you plan to do support, incase theres no FO on the team, and play techs instead of fighting.
This will require a total different set of precious units/gear.
HUnewearl is as good at fighting than casting techs, so shes a good substitute to a FO.

Hope that helps.

I personally put Dex to 100 on my HUnewearl since that max her ATA at Lv200.
That makes 5/95/100/0.
Theres many way to get some power, and power is less important than accuracy, because if you dont hit, all this power means nothing.

ATA is not involved in techniques, so what i would do is, make another mag full of MST if you plan to do support, incase theres no FO on the team, and play techs instead of fighting.
This will require a total different set of precious units/gear.
HUnewearl is as good at fighting than casting techs, so shes a good substitute to a FO.

Hope that helps.
Ok thanks a lot :)

Another question, have anyone already had trouble with the lab quests in ep 2 ? We completed the 1st one but no other quest will appear at the counter :/

Is there anything I can do to level at a quicker pace than just playing the game normally? IE is there a quest people run a lot that gives loads of EXP, I generally log and just run through all the zones one by one o_o

@Asmod3hus :i suggest reading this, not sure if it would make sense for grinding using an mag with more power, but i was always unflexible and followed my max stat plan, but thats my thing, but yeah, here you go

https://www.pioneer2.net/community/threads/definitive-material-plan-guide.6706/

@Hains : there are so many nice quests with nice spawns, the maximum attack, endless nightmare, mob up quests...Some of the lost weapon series are okay to, give them a shot, better then to get annoyed by only doing full runs of the areas. My feeling is that many zones take way to much time for the effort.

Last edited:
@Asmod3hus :i suggest reading this, not sure if it would make sense for grinding using an mag with more power, but i was always unflexible and followed my max stat plan, but thats my thing, but yeah, here you go

@Hains : there are so many nice quests with nice spawns, the maximum attack, endless nightmare, mob up quests...Some of the lost weapon series are okay to, give them a shot, better then to get annoyed by only doing full runs of the areas. My feeling is that many zones take way to much time for the effort.
Many thanks Yuffie! I'll give them a shot! ^^

Ok thank you, I'll make a 5/95/100/0 mag then :)

I still have a sec id change for my RAmarl Whitill main and wondering if I should change it or not. I was thinking Redria? What's considered the best id nowadays (I wasn't here for the drop chart changes back in 2016).

I still have a sec id change for my RAmarl Whitill main and wondering if I should change it or not. I was thinking Redria? What's considered the best id nowadays (I wasn't here for the drop chart changes back in 2016).
White isn't bad for ramarl bc she is effective in pw4 (v502 hunt).
If you have decided that you want another id, I'd say
1. Skyly
2. Pinkal
3. Oran
4. Viridia

Last edited:
Back