Quick question - Quick answer

A new question for me :p
My buddy just found an "Invisible guard" and I saw that you can make the Safety Heart with it. Since He can't equip it with his male character, I was thinking of buying it from him. How much does the Invisible guard cost ? Is the Safety heart worth it ? I also saw that I'll need to farm at least 50 PD to buy the Heart Key stone from Paganini lol Thanks :)

wow, thats pretty expensive. I think i would go for an de rol shield because its pretty easy to farm by sourself (combined item also, stink shield + de rol le shell), personally i like standstill shield and kasami bracer very much to level up, but spending 50 pds is way to much i think. Maybe if you lucky you might dont even need to farm and can pick one of this list and might get it cheap from another player..(shield comparison)

http://www.pso-world.com/item_compare.php?section=9&class=Shield&version=v3

Ok thank you, you mean I'd rather buy the safety heart from someone ? if i decide to go farm the De Rol shield, can my friend sell his invisible guard to someone else ?

no, i cant see the anybody selling it for cheaper then he bought. youre playing season or normal mode? might even be lucky on normal mode. I´d sell the invisible guard but im not sure how much its worth, its an drop from black papers deal too, im not sure if it has variable stats which would be taken over when converted?

i forgot about this great thread from ndw, which recommends gear:

https://www.pioneer2.net/community/threads/best-items-for-each-class.364/

I play in Normal mod, since we're both lvl 35 I think we can wait a little before selling/buying anything for now since we won't be able to equip the safety heart or de rol shield ^^ The stats of the invisible guard are variable so the result may varies greatly when you convert it so I don't know what to do with it for now

I play in Normal mod, since we're both lvl 35 I think we can wait a little before selling/buying anything for now since we won't be able to equip the safety heart or de rol shield ^^ The stats of the invisible guard are variable so the result may varies greatly when you convert it so I don't know what to do with it for now
Invisible guard with stats higher than min stats are very rare, and due to that rarity factor it should have some value. Collectors and perfectionists may want the item. Don't expect it to sell for too high though as the demand is low.
Safety Heart is mainly useful for FOmarls before level 180 to boost their Rambling Mays with, other than that it's not good enough for how much PDs Heart Keys cost, and many comparable shield/barriers can be obtained for much less effort. Some people like its look though.

Invisible guard with stats higher than min stats are very rare, and due to that rarity factor it should have some value. Collectors and perfectionists may want the item. Don't expect it to sell for too high though as the demand is low.
Safety Heart is mainly useful for FOmarls before level 180 to boost their Rambling Mays with, other than that it's not good enough for how much PDs Heart Keys cost, and many comparable shield/barriers can be obtained for much less effort. Some people like its look though.
Ok thanks a lot :) So i guess he'll put the item for sale and see what he can get for it ^^

Got a quick question, what quest should we do to farm money ? We're currently doing ep 2 lab quests :)
Early on, I usually jump straight to the mines and go through the first few rooms. The enemy count isn't too high and there are a good number of boxes to get some quick cash. (Usually do it solo)

Thank you, how do you farm a single zone ? Do you gave to go back to the lobby to start over each time ?

i was wondering if it is possible to obtain Ennemies' parts on Normal play mode ? Or is it only one-player ? if I got one, I'll must do all the quest to gain access to Dr Montague Right ?

Yes, each difficulty awards a different amount of points per quest completion. IIRC, it's 1/2/4/6 accordingly.

Back