Quick question - Quick answer

What's the best way I can capitalize on double XP right now? TTF Dragon over and over? I'm at level 92. I think I can get 10K out of him on VH. this is as a solo space elf girl

The server boost week has already shifted to DAR. You're outta luck. TTF through Dragon (or full run with a party) is good as well as running EP4 desert and just tagging enemies while the party takes them out. The last week of the event should be EXP boost again so don't fret too much over missing opportunities. You still have plenty of time to get some levels and join in the festivities.

I have been, yeah. I'll try it without skipping and see if that works.

EDIT: He still isn't there.
I too am using the mission to grind levels. Really fun mission :)
Looking on youtube (assuming this is the ultima server version?)
There is a timer present.
i have just tried speed running the mission (VH) to the main caves open area and the dialogue cut scene did not trigger.
Note: my time was around 6:00 minutes when i got to the main cave room.
The linked video highlights they entered the room around 5 minutes.
Maybe with no timer there is no trigger point for the dialogue?

It would be cool if we could get Davven, so we can get the ticket ending too.

oh and my first post here!
Excellent job with this server,
You guys are running an awesome experience for an old PSO V2 / GC player like myself :)

Does anyone have the info on % rates? Like I mean the chance of high % attributes dropping and hit also. For non/rares and rares.

I know rares are always the same and non-rares are based on difficulty/area but I haven't got the specifics.

I have seen @Matt post about this somewhere?

SFUlQdv.png

YYo8fnb.png

GIoyyUH.png
IzqIauw.png

fXGoifB.png

Ha7Mim9.png
F0ZLUWN.png
6hFNU5f.png
I just compiled some related stuff, hopefully this is what you're looking for :0

Last edited:
pattern_rates.png
special_rates.png
enemy_droptypes.png

I've been meaning to do the math to argue why I think ruins 3, seabed lower/tower, sub des 3 (not really this floor since only two mobs and pazuzu drop weapons), and boss boxes have better drops for really high % stuff (caliburs, not necessarily for nonrares with specials like charge/zerk).

Although those floors need better ways to hunt for weapon drops which might make something like EN4 more efficient hunt overall?

EDIT: In anime's post for EP4 Patterns, everything should be shifted so that Sub Desert 1 follows the 4/3/3 patterns on this server.

Last edited:
I've been meaning to do the math to argue why I think ruins 3, seabed lower/tower, sub des 3 [...] have better drops for really high % stuff (caliburs, not necessarily for nonrares with specials like charge/zerk).
There's no math involved. Floor 10 is the only one where all three percentages can be 90%, so it's the best, because you have three chances. Only two percentages can be 90% on floor 9, and only one percentage can be 90% on floor 8, so they're worse for finding high percentages. Floors 1-7 can never find 90% normal weapons, but floors 6-7 can still find up to 75%, which isn't bad by any means.

He's arguing against Floor 8, which has a typo and gives weapons untekked 82% of the time instead of 28%-30% of the time.

There's no math involved. Floor 10 is the only one where all three percentages can be 90%, so it's the best, because you have three chances. Only two percentages can be 90% on floor 9, and only one percentage can be 90% on floor 8, so they're worse for finding high percentages. Floors 1-7 can never find 90% normal weapons, but floors 6-7 can still find up to 75%, which isn't bad by any means.
Yes, but floor 8's untek rate for the first five IDs is a free +10% to the attributes. Ruins 1 box runs are a thing that people do on this server.

Of course floors 9 and floor 10 are better. They just need better ways to hunt nonrare weapons.

Floor is just the technical term for the location of the maps.

So like...

Floor 1 = Forest 1 / Temple Alpha
Floor 2 = Forest 2 / Temple Beta
Floor 3 = Cave 1 / Spaceship Alpha / Crater East

And so on and so forth.

SFUlQdv.png

YYo8fnb.png

GIoyyUH.png
I just compiled some related stuff, hopefully this is what you're looking for :0
Matt once told me Yellowboze's ItemPT Area % is slightly different in E1. IIRC 2% less chance to get None (so 23% IIRC), 2% extra chance to get Dark% in Forest-Mines and 2% extra chance to get Machine% in Ruins.

6hFNU5f.png
Matt is actually wrong about it being 5% across all areas for a specific attribute. We've been using the PT the proper way for a LOOOOOOOOOONG time. Not sure why he'd think that unless he is basing that off of the old Tethealla source code. **SHRUG**

Are there any good ways for a low level on this server to farm mats/PDs? Just started here recently and I'm at level 39 and my damage has fallen severely behind so I'd like to get some PDs to trade for a mag and mats to boost myself a bit. I've been farming the box room in PW3, but not sure if there's a better way. Thanks in advance.

Am I correct to assume that the chance to get 60h Charge Vulcan from the Hunter is 1/7,200?

There's 8 weapon types, 9 specials and the chance for 60% hit is 1%. 8 x 9 x 100 = 7,200.

Then again, I suck at math. Anyone here willing to correct me? =)

Are there any good ways for a low level on this server to farm mats/PDs? Just started here recently and I'm at level 39 and my damage has fallen severely behind so I'd like to get some PDs to trade for a mag and mats to boost myself a bit. I've been farming the box room in PW3, but not sure if there's a better way. Thanks in advance.

To be honest lvl 39 is a bit of a hard level to farm anything. I would suggest leveling a bit more. If you are able to play EP4 normal easily you can do the below:

If you get a group/ (or 2 players minimum) and play Max Attack 3 in ep4. You then clear it (taking opposite route to your partner) killing over 500 enemies within the 30-minute time limit. This will get you 20 or 30 points.

You can then go play The Beaks Cafe. In this quest There is a roulette in which you can spend 10 of those points for one role:

'pso-world' said:
The first roulette game can be found in the southern portion of the Crater area room. It costs 10 tickets to play the game. Depending on the outcome of the role, you may win one of the following:
4th Place: Scape Doll
3rd Place: Random Material
2nd Place: Photon Drop
First Place: Photon Crystal

The prizes wedding dress/dress plate cannot be found here in Ephinea so ignore that roulette/part of the quest.

Though you and your group may have to learn the best route, as there is a few ways to go on both sides.

I really think you should just get help leveling as pds/mats will come to you later easily/easier. As for a mag, you can sit there for a few days and feed (yes it's boring I know). A good way to level would be repeating dragon in TTF over and over until your eyes bleed.

Last edited:
Does anyone know the chances of Rabarta freezing an enemy and if the level of the technique matters?

I found one source online (John's website) telling me that it's a flat 20% chance across al levels, but someone just told me that level 15 has a higher chance and many people seem to confirm this.

Just curious about this - thanks!

Last edited:
Does anyone know the chances of Rabarta freezing an enemy and if the level of the technique matters?

I found one source online (John's website) telling me that it's a flat 20% chance across all levels, but someone just told me that level 15 has a higher chance and many people seem to confirm this.

Just curious about this - thanks!

That is a rumor. Level 15 doesn't have any more chance than the other rabarta's. It just seems to be more effective for some reason.

Is there an event where Heart Key is more easily obtainable? From what I've looked up, it seems to be easiest to obtain in the White Day event quest. I'd like to save 90 PDs in the process of making Sweetheart.

Back