Quick question - Quick answer

Does Pinkal still have an increased chance of finding Tech Disks?

Are we going to get the Pioneer Christmas quest like we got the Pioneer Halloween quest on Halloween? :eek: Me wants mag cells.

Long PSO history here, but very little knowledge Online.
I had a Hardcore player joining last night. Only realized it was a HC after i offered an item and he couldnt take it.
I think its cool we can play with each other, as its important to share, and made me find HC very intriguing. Was a great experience.

With all respect due to this players, and i mean it, is there any way a regular player can support/help a HC?
Im a cast so i cant really help with tech.

I guess star atomizers, and being more vigilant - covering them.

-But incase of an accident, do i have the chance to use a moon atomizer on them?
-Is there really not any trade available? Cant give them anything at all?
-Any other things to know to care of them/or appreciated from HC's when we cross our worlds?

Thanks,
/Steph

Target the big threats first. Anything spewing megid and heavy hitters mainly. Use your traps often.
Moons do not work on HC players. Any death will eat a Scape Doll.
No trading whatsoever. Part of the challenge of HC is that you're playing in a distinctly separate economy. HC thrives solely on the support of players who have really settled into it (spuz). Because of this, I'm always much more relaxed on the gear that they're carrying around since their economy is even more limited than ours. You have to take what you can get and the rest is purely support from the HC playerbase. It's pretty awesome, tbh.

Thanks for the reply,
They really all by themself then, tough but awesome indeed.
Thats great to know, just found the thread about HC release and had a read.
Facing Megid must be horrible feeling..

I made a HC account, will definitly have to try it out - best way to learn heh?

Thanks for the reply,
They really all by themself then, tough but awesome indeed.
Thats great to know, just found the thread about HC release and had a read.
Facing Megid must be horrible feeling..

I made a HC account, will definitly have to try it out - best way to learn heh?

My advice is if your going to play HC, think about resists and learn the HP values of attacks (harder hitters+bosses mostly). Also feel free to check out my trade thread for some free goodies. Got some other links in the sig if interested.

P.s. Good night.

Hey @Spuz , thanks for the advices and offer.
Yeah im sure a better startegy and double caution are required.
Defense + HP to be primed and a careful preparation regarding where im heading next.

Sounds thilling :D

Ill give a slow start and ill probably see you in there, else ill get in touch with you :)

Long PSO history here, but very little knowledge Online.
I had a Hardcore player joining last night. Only realized it was a HC after i offered an item and he couldnt take it.
I think its cool we can play with each other, as its important to share, and made me find HC very intriguing. Was a great experience.

With all respect due to this players, and i mean it, is there any way a regular player can support/help a HC?
Im a cast so i cant really help with tech.

I guess star atomizers, and being more vigilant - covering them.

-But incase of an accident, do i have the chance to use a moon atomizer on them?
-Is there really not any trade available? Cant give them anything at all?
-Any other things to know to care of them/or appreciated from HC's when we cross our worlds?

Thanks,
/Steph

In addition to targeting big threats (as mentioned above), be mindful in a scenario like when Dark Falz 3rd form steals a player's soul. Many people will instinctively fire, either not knowing it hurts the other player, or trying to kill/revive/open fire on Falz to expedite the process. Unless a HC player explicitly tells you to open fire, DO NOT shoot Falz. I have plenty of Scape Dolls so it wouldn't be that bad for me to die once, but not every HC player can take it.

In general, though, established HC players carry 3-4 Scape Dolls at all times, so if we/they appear established and confident, you can more or less assume they are a normal player for all intents and purposes.

I've now fully embraced the HC play, so I'm collecting a fair amount of items that would help new players. So, if you get going in HC, feel free to hmu if you need some stuff.

Yes indeed this soul steal is a bad threat aswell, forgot about this..
I just started a HC run as we speak, to take the temperature.
Will see how far this goes :D

Hey, I just got my mag to evolve into a Sato. Do I have to worry about it evolving into something else or am I good to go ahead and just feed it with any character to get it to level 200?

Hey, I just got my mag to evolve into a Sato. Do I have to worry about it evolving into something else or am I good to go ahead and just feed it with any character to get it to level 200?
You can feed it with any character, it will remain a sato.

Does anybody know if you can only convert 1 Orotiagito in the Seek my Master quest? My wife converted hers, and now she's trying to convert one for me, but the NPC won't do it, he's just spewing the same garbage as if she doesn't have the Agito 1975 in her inventory.

Does anybody know if you can only convert 1 Orotiagito in the Seek my Master quest? My wife converted hers, and now she's trying to convert one for me, but the NPC won't do it, he's just spewing the same garbage as if she doesn't have the Agito 1975 in her inventory.

1 per character; but you only need to do the 1st 3 quests to unlock the dude, shouldn't take long on a new character even.

What's the damn MST requirement to make a Summit Moon? pso-world said that the MST requirement for Summit Moon was 650 MST but I guess that's either wrong or not the same as the required MST to make the item itself?

What's the damn MST requirement to make a Summit Moon? pso-world said that the MST requirement for Summit Moon was 650 MST but I guess that's either wrong or not the same as the required MST to make the item itself?
From the Ephinea wiki (which matches PSOworld and afaik is correct for this):

This combination must be done on a Force with at least 650 MST, and a certain level is required depending on the cane used.
  • Cane +55 - Level 100+
  • Stick +40 - Level 110+
  • Mace +25 - Level 120+
  • Club +10 - Level 130+

Back