Quick question - Quick answer

Is there an event where Heart Key is more easily obtainable? From what I've looked up, it seems to be easiest to obtain in the White Day event quest. I'd like to save 90 PDs in the process of making Sweetheart.

It's been in a few of the events, easter, summer and such, but can't say for future prospects. I would assume it'slikely to show up at some point again.

Thanks, that's what I've heard as well. It's not the most important item to get so I don't mind waiting.

So when you're not in range to use Guld Milla/(Burning) RDF on invincible Falz 3, you can hit him at rifle range while still using a mechgun.

... Yeah, that's really specific. But hey! There's a use for everything. They look and sound badass and rifle range mechguns are neat.

(Also, TIL RDF has a variable special based on the ID that finds it; how unique).

What's the fastest way to kill a bunch of Gillchics? 3-1 has a lot, but it seems painfully slow.
What class are you using?

How can I go about trying to get a 50h charge vulcan?

You could try your luck with the TypeME/Mechgun you can get from presents. It has charge special, and is stronger than Charge vulcans.

So when you're not in range to use Guld Milla/(Burning) RDF on invincible Falz 3, you can hit him at rifle range while still using a mechgun.

... Yeah, that's really specific. But hey! There's a use for everything. They look and sound badass and rifle range mechguns are neat.

(Also, TIL RDF has a variable special based on the ID that finds it; how unique).

Can also use them in Towers to snipe down enemies, or any general long room, doesn't have to be just falz.

Is there an event where Heart Key is more easily obtainable? From what I've looked up, it seems to be easiest to obtain in the White Day event quest. I'd like to save 90 PDs in the process of making Sweetheart.
Unfortunately White Day quest gives 0/0/0/0 Rambling May instead of Heart Key, so you would have to wait for Ephinea exclusive events. It's quite likely to show up in Ephinea anniversary event.

(Also, TIL RDF has a variable special based on the ID that finds it; how unique).What class are you using?
RDF is supposed to have Burning special, but for some reason Sega had three more entries of RDF, each with their own specials, which they did not actually use and were not normally obtainable. During one of the dropchart change on Ephinea, the Tempest one was accidentally put onto the dropchart. People got them and were confused. Eventually in the latest dropchart change, all four were put onto the dropchart for people to collect.

HUcast.

When in a team and a FO buffs us (or solo and can cast Shifta/Deband),
Does a MAG S&D =
-Stacks?
-Nullify the current buffs and put the MAG buff instead?
-Or nothing happens? (considering actual buff was Higher Lvl ?)

Does PB combo Increases their stenght? Offensive wise, or S&D wise?
If so, Does it need to be multiple times the same PB in the combo to increase its effect?

Cheers,
//Steph.

When in a team and a FO buffs us (or solo and can cast Shifta/Deband),
Does a MAG S&D =
-Stacks?
-Nullify the current buffs and put the MAG buff instead?
-Or nothing happens? (considering actual buff was Higher Lvl ?)

Does PB combo Increases their stenght? Offensive wise, or S&D wise?
If so, Does it need to be multiple times the same PB in the combo to increase its effect?

Cheers,
//Steph.

Mag auto SD (like when you enter boss room) is lv6, which is much lower than any player SD. PB blast SD is 21 IIRC. PSO always prioritizes the higher buff, so if you did a single PB by yourself with Twins, nothing would happen to a FO buff (assuming it's level 30). In this instance, it does not stack.

PB combo is where things get good. The chain works as follows:

1 player = lv21 SD
2 player = lv41 SD
3 player = lv61 SD
4 player = lv81 SD

And no, only one person has to use Twins in combo to get the maximum benefit. In fact, if two people use the same PB in sequence, it will not count them in the chain (each player must use a different PB, or not follow a PB with the same one in the chain).

Does that make sense? It's early and I haven't even poured coffee yet ._.

Mag auto SD (like when you enter boss room) is lv6, which is much lower than any player SD. PB blast SD is 21 IIRC. PSO always prioritizes the higher buff, so if you did a single PB by yourself with Twins, nothing would happen to a FO buff (assuming it's level 30). In this instance, it does not stack.

1 player = lv21 SD
2 player = lv41 SD
3 player = lv61 SD
4 player = lv81 SD

And no, only one person has to use Twins in combo to get the maximum benefit. In fact, if two people use the same PB in sequence, it will not count them in the chain (each player must use a different PB, or not follow a PB with the same one in the chain).

Hey Shadow :)
Yup, thats totally crystal clear :D You can give up the coffee you all good.
No S&D stack, only one S&D PB per chain, power factor according to your details.

Thank you for this :)

1 player = lv21 SD
2 player = lv41 SD
3 player = lv61 SD
4 player = lv81 SD

Hey Shadow :)
Yup, thats totally crystal clear :D You can give up the coffee you all good.
No S&D stack, only one S&D PB per chain, power factor according to your details.

Thank you for this :)

Don't forget you can add what people donate to the level also.

Basically, for calculating it's 2 levels per each donation (of 10 PB), 20 levels per PB, and +1 level.

So for example, if it was 1pb + 3 people donating 30pb you get level 39 (highest with a single PB). or 3pbs + 1 person donating 20; level 65 etc.

Oh yes forgot about donation to be honest.
When in team we do it but absolutly didnt know the numbers behind.

Thanks you two for this, thats very helpful :)

Back