Quick question - Quick answer

RDF is supposed to have Burning special, but for some reason Sega had three more entries of RDF, each with their own specials, which they did not actually use and were not normally obtainable. During one of the dropchart change on Ephinea, the Tempest one was accidentally put onto the dropchart. People got them and were confused. Eventually in the latest dropchart change, all four were put onto the dropchart for people to collect.

So then, what are the other two specials you can get?

It's the name of each respective game's world (or a major location in it).

Auldrant - Tales of the Abyss
Fodra - Tales of Graces f
Lumireis - Tales of Vesperia (I didn't even remember its world being named this; been too long since I last played it)

Even the server software name is Tethe'alla, which is from Tales of Symphonia.

Do we know the enemy count for all 3 fiasco quests and if so, where can I find it?

Thanks!

Don't forget you can add what people donate to the level also.

Basically, for calculating it's 2 levels per each donation (of 10 PB), 20 levels per PB, and +1 level.

So for example, if it was 1pb + 3 people donating 30pb you get level 39 (highest with a single PB). or 3pbs + 1 person donating 20; level 65 etc.

Are you sure about this formula? Every time I do 3 PBs + 1 person donating 30, we end up with lvl79 shifta, as shown in this picture:

pso131578713909770792-jpg.5371

Maybe it gives 2 levels to each PB used for every 10 PB donated, so 6 levels in this case because this is 3 people using PBs (so 18 in total)?

(Sorry for bumping this 3 days later, I remembered it was lvl79, but I wasn't 100% sure and I wanted a proof picture. And you happened to be in my proof picture by pure coincidence! :eek: )

Attachments

• pso131578713909770792.jpg
    pso131578713909770792.jpg
    223 KB · Views: 225
Last edited:
Are you sure about this formula? Every time I do 3 PBs + 1 person donating 30, we end up with lvl79 shifta, as shown in this picture:

pso131578713909770792-jpg.5371

So I would think it gives 6 levels per each donation of 10 PB.

(Sorry for bumping this 3 days later, I remembered it was lvl79, but I wasn't 100% sure and I wanted a proof picture. And you happened to be in my proof picture by pure coincidence! :eek: )

It's funny you say that, I noticed this today too which struck me as odd as the math didn't add up.

The actual calculation is: [(MAG IQ/10)+1]
This works for the PB and the donation.
Think of each donation as 10% and your full PB as 100% based on your IQ, and then +1 get's added on the end.

(assuming 200 max IQ)

100 PB: (200/10) = 20
10 donation: (20/10) = 2
+1

With this-
100 PB x3: (600/10) = 60
30 donation: (60/10) = 6
+1
Total= 67

Not sure why the player reader is displaying 79, it would be worth testing others to see if it's a similar occurrence on different PB's. Its possible it's reading it wrong somehow. If it really were 6 per donation then you could get up to a whopping level 75 with [(100pb)+(30donate*3)+1] which is impossible from 1 PB.

Sources:
Azure PSO
PSOWorld

Last edited:
Reactions: Mad
It's funny you say that, I noticed this today too which struck me as odd as the math didn't add up.

The actual calculation is: [(MAG IQ/10)+1]
This works for the PB and the donation.
Think of each donation as 10% and your full PB as 100% based on your IQ, and then +1 get's added on the end.

(assuming 200 max IQ)

100 PB: (200/10) = 20
10 donation: (20/10) = 2
+1

With this-
100 PB x3: (600/10) = 60
30 donation: (60/10) = 6
+1
Total= 67

Not sure why the player reader is displaying 79, it would be worth testing others to see if it's a similar occurrence on different PB's. Its possible it's reading it wrong somehow. If it really were 6 per donation then you could get up to a whopping level 75 with [(100pb)+(30donate*3)+1] which is impossible from 1 PB.

Sources:
Azure PSO
PSOWorld

I edited my post a few minutes after I posted because I came to the same conclusion as you, lvl75 for 1 PB + 3 people donating 30 seems unrealistic.

This is what I added to my previous post:

"Maybe it gives 2 levels to each PB used for every 10 PB donated, so 6 levels (2 X 3) in this case because there is 3 players using PBs (so 18 in total when donating 30)?"

It would be as if you're giving 30% of your PB to each player using a PB? In the case of 2 PBs + 1 person donating 30, it would become 4 levels (2 X 2) for every 10 PB donated, so 12 levels in total when donating 30. And in the case of 1 PB + 1 person donating 30, it would be 6 levels in total (2 X 1 X 3).

I don't know, it's just an idea.

All I know is that every time we 3 PBs + 1 person donates 30 (which is frequent as the FO often doesn't reach PB), it's always lvl79 (according to the reader), no matter the PBs used or the order (given everybody's mag has full IQ).

Edit: My wife just did a 2 PBs combo + 1 person donating 10% and the shifta is lvl45. So it would make sense with what I just said. The 10% donation = 4 levels as it gives 2 levels to each PB used (assuming the reader is working properly!).

Let me rephrase all this because it sounds rather confusing:

Potentially, the 10%, 20% or 30% is not applied only on 1 PB, but rather on every PB used. In the case of a 3 PBs combo, it's 30% of 600/10 and not 30% of 200/10. (This is, again, assuming the item reader is working properly...)

Last edited:
I edited my post a few minutes after I posted because I came to the same conclusion as you, lvl75 for 1 PB + 3 people donating 30 seems unrealistic.

This is what I added to my previous post:

"Maybe it gives 2 levels to each PB used for every 10 PB donated, so 6 levels (2 X 3) in this case because there is 3 players using PBs (so 18 in total when donating 30)?"

It would be as if you're giving 30% of your PB to each player using a PB? In the case of 2 PBs + 1 person donating 30, it would become 4 levels (2 X 2) for every 10 PB donated, so 12 levels in total when donating 30. And in the case of 1 PB + 1 person donating 30, it would be 6 levels in total (2 X 1 X 3).

I don't know, it's just an idea.

All I know is that every time we 3 PBs + 1 person donates 30 (which is frequent as the FO often doesn't reach PB), it's always lvl79 (according to the reader), no matter the PBs used or the order (given everybody's mag has full IQ).

Edit: My wife just did a 2 PBs combo + 1 person donating 10% and the shifta is lvl45. So it would make sense with what I just said. The 10% donation = 4 levels as it gives 2 levels to each PB used (assuming the reader is working properly!).

Let me rephrase all this because it sounds rather confusing:

Potentially, the 10%, 20% or 30% is not applied only on 1 PB, but rather on every PB used. In the case of a 3 PBs combo, it's 30% of 600/10 and not 30% of 200/10. (This is, again, assuming the item reader is working properly...)

I just had lv 61 from (2*PB) + (donation*5), which aligns with your theory. Interesting.

Last edited:
Try actually doing the math with your ATP or DFP than relying on readers, I somewhat doubt you are actually getting level 79 shifta.

Level 79 Shifta would be a 111.4% increase in stats, but I doubt that is actually happening. That being said, if it is, that's a pretty cool discovery.

Last edited:
Reduction makes both options bad. You'll have better results with Double Saber, Chameleon Scythe, or even Mahu. A Geist S-Rank Slicer would also be very nice for FOmar, once you have the ATP to equip it and the Photon Drops to pay for the special.

Try actually doing the math with your ATP or DFP than relying on readers, I somewhat doubt you are actually getting level 79 shifta.

Level 79 Shifta would be a 111.4% increase in stats, but I doubt that is actually happening. That being said, if it is, that's a pretty cool discovery.

What calculation would I use to get the SD level based on ATP/DFP?

I just did a few PB+donation combos with @Arsuru and our alts and made note of ATP/DFP after each w/ level and my base beforehand but unsure what Math I need.

Back