Quick question - Quick answer

So I tried to use "Magatama" to know how to feed my mag in order to get Nidra, but when I get Nidra and give it back to my Hunewearl, it changes back to Savitri when it gain a level ? Is it normal ? Should I keep it with my Fomar until lvl 200 to keep Nidra ?

Just change block to reload your character. It's mag desync. It should revert back when you reload block. Also link should work now.

Are the merges available in the Christmas event min stat, max stat, or something else? It just occurred to me to wonder this, but I'm not able to check the couple I've found until later tonight.

Just change block to reload your character. It's mag desync. It should revert back when you reload block. Also link should work now.

Ok thanks a lot for your time :) I'll see if I try to get Nidra or Savitri because they both look good and have useful PB and abilities :) The difference is Nidra giving you only invincibility and Savitri can S/D your character.
I'll go look at the link then :)

Oups sorry I don't mean to spam but I realize I post it in the wrong thread so yeah.

Hiya people!

I was wondering if resist/devil was only obtainable in black deal paper? If not in which difficulty and area it starts to drop?

Last thing (for now at least) I remember some quest as for reward PC I'm not sure if that the case in this server doe ? otherwise, if I want PC I'm better off farming in episode 4 ?

Last edited:
Is a 5/0/45/150 Sato the best general purpose mag for a Force?
If you speak of general purpose, possibly. DEX doesn't do a lot unless you have weapons to go with it. At low levels I would suggest pure MIND, as the forces are probably better off pure teching, while at later levels I would suggest some sort of hybrid mag or custom mag for the particular force. POW can be important for equipping weapons like S-Ranks and SoF, while DEX will help with the accuracy. MIND shouldn't be neglected though as Glide is very important in a party.
Oups sorry I don't mean to spam but I realize I post it in the wrong thread so yeah.

Hiya people!

I was wondering if resist/devil was only obtainable in black deal paper? If not in which difficulty and area it starts to drop?

Last thing (for now at least) I remember some quest as for reward PC I'm not sure if that the case in this server doe ? otherwise, if I want PC I'm better off farming in episode 4 ?

Resist/Devil can be obtained as a nonrare drop from enemies and boxes. There may be difficulty/area restrictions on where they drop.

PC drops from E4 enemies as well as from spending MA3 (Maximum Attack 3) tickets in Beak's Cafe.

Is there a simple mod that changes the colour of Baranz Launcher to the correct one?

If its an afp patch you can't simply copy and paste. That may be why it crashed.

I followed the steps in the URL posted and it crashed. It's OK, I just did a clean reinstall of the game. I just have to accept that some things won't work, and it's not worth the trouble.

Try actually doing the math with your ATP or DFP than relying on readers, I somewhat doubt you are actually getting level 79 shifta.

Level 79 Shifta would be a 111.4% increase in stats, but I doubt that is actually happening. That being said, if it is, that's a pretty cool discovery.

Alright, I just verified my ATP with lvl79 shifta from 3 PBs combo + 30 boost, and my ATP went from 483 to 1019. 1019/483 = 2.110, which is a 111.0% increase in stats. So that seems to confirm it is indeed lvl79. (Unless I'm not calculating it correctly?)

Have you had the chance to verify this as well, @Spuz ?

(Sorry for bringing back that topic, I haven't had a chance to play much in the last few days.)

That's definitely roughly 111%, so you are indeed getting level 79 shifta.

It makes sense though, because a donation increases all players' PBs by 10, not just one person's, so it being +(2*Player#) levels to SD per donation would make sense.

Alright, I just verified my ATP with lvl79 shifta from 3 PBs combo + 30 boost, and my ATP went from 483 to 1019. 1019/483 = 2.110, which is a 111.0% increase in stats. So that seems to confirm it is indeed lvl79. (Unless I'm not calculating it correctly?)

Have you had the chance to verify this as well, @Spuz ?

(Sorry for bringing back that topic, I haven't had a chance to play much in the last few days.)

My results show the same/confirm that it is
+(2*Player#)

LR9d1NI.png

(3*2) meaning (3 donations x 2 players) etc.

Last edited:
I guess that just shows there's no point in waiting for the 4th player to get PB if they got like 38 and everybody else got their PB. Shifta lvl79 or lvl81, pretty damn close...

Somebody should add this to the wiki? It's pretty good information IMHO.

Back