Quick question - Quick answer

My results show the same/confirm that it is

LR9d1NI.png

(3*2) meaning (3 donations x 2 players) etc.
The last two lines probably should be:
Code:
2 PB + (3*2)
3 PB + (2*1)

Apologize for the probably redundant question, but what would a good section ID for a force? I was thinking Purple but I'm still not sure

Apologize for the probably redundant question, but what would a good section ID for a force? I was thinking Purple but I'm still not sure
People seem to like redria because they get sweet drops in ep4 and forces melt things there. But pinkal has a lot more gear *for* forces. So it depends more on what you want

Just out of curiosity, has anyone ever tried unlocking the framerate in this? Does it mess up buff/debuff times and such? I imagine it probably doesnt work but just wondering if its been attempted.

What would be the best way to level up? I'm aware of how to do so on a twinked character complete with mag and gear, but this is my brand new welfare hardcore char with a visk being the best weapon i have atm so any tips would be awsome

I've got a level 76 HUcast and have been using a dragon slayer almost exclusively for a long time now. What're some of the weapons I should be looking for as I prepare for ultimate?

I've got a level 76 HUcast and have been using a dragon slayer almost exclusively for a long time now. What're some of the weapons I should be looking for as I prepare for ultimate?
Charge Vulcans 50h
Diska of Braveman 30h+/charge diska 50h
Zanba 30h (Xmas present)
Jizai
Charge Handgun series
Excalibur (need some pd)

Essentials till you can afford sranks/v units.

Last edited:
What would be the best way to level up? I'm aware of how to do so on a twinked character complete with mag and gear, but this is my brand new welfare hardcore char with a visk being the best weapon i have atm so any tips would be awsome

Glad to see another HC player starting!

Assuming you're a RA, grab a shot-type weapon and do mass-spawn quests as you are able (something like Max-E is pretty accessible and you can just do the Forest part and remake). As your HP permits, you can also do the tried-and-true TTF.

Mines are pretty easy to get through as a fresh character also, since all the Gilchic's will fall down when hit once.

PM me sometime; I'd be happy to try to help in any way that I can!

What are some good weapons for Hunters? Along with armor/shields/units??
  • Charge Vulcan
  • Charge Raygun (female classes can use Last Swan)
  • Diska of Braveman/Charge Diska
  • Vjaya/Zanba (male classes only)/Flowen's Sword 3084 (HUmar/HUnewearl only)/Yunchang/Tyrell's Parasol (female classes only)/Charge Calibur
  • Some high ATP rare Twin Sword/Doublesaber/Dagger
  • Slicer of Fanatic (HUmar/HUnewearl mainly)
  • Hell J-Cutter, Arrest J-Cutter (HUcast/HUcaseal mainly), Zalure Gun (HUcast/HUcaseal mainly)
  • Hell/Demon's/Arrest Raygun
  • Excalibur and various other stuff (Tsumikiri etc.)
  • (Optional) Dark Flow and weapons to reduce your own HP with
Armor: Thirteen > D-Parts ver1.01 (HUcast/HUcaseal only) > Sweetheart (female classes only), BOVN, Stealth Suit, ...
Shield: Red Ring > S-Parts ver2.01 (HUcast/HUcaseal only) > Kasami Bracer > Yata Mirror > Hunter Wall
Units: V101, Smartlink, V502, Cure Units, V801 (Humar/HUnewearl only), Proof of Sword-Saint, Heavenly/Arms, (Adept)

Something like that. Some of the weapons requires decent hit% to be useful.

How is damage variation calculated? Even weapons with fixed (as in, not variable) ATP will often show deviations by a few points of damage.

Did HUcast really gain much from BB? I feel like the new units (v101, v501, and Heavenly/Arms specifically) are extremely useful, but the ideal build doesn't seem to have changed much otherwise. Maybe Excalibur can fit in there somewhere, but it doesn't seem particularly useful when HUcast has access to Vjaya and Zanba. Yunchang also seems quite viable since it may be easier to find with significant hit than Zanba.

How is damage variation calculated? Even weapons with fixed (as in, not variable) ATP will often show deviations by a few points of damage.

Did HUcast really gain much from BB? I feel like the new units (v101, v501, and Heavenly/Arms specifically) are extremely useful, but the ideal build doesn't seem to have changed much otherwise. Maybe Excalibur can fit in there somewhere, but it doesn't seem particularly useful when HUcast has access to Vjaya and Zanba. Yunchang also seems quite viable since it may be easier to find with significant hit than Zanba.
From my understanding, it randomly picks one of the values between min ATP and max ATP and use that for the damage computation. Shifta will also increases max ATP (but not min ATP) if the weapon ATP is varied, making the variance even higher.

As for why there's variance even if a weapon is not varied in its ATP... I don't remember, I'll let someone else answer.

Unit-wise HUcast gets Smartlink, V502, and PoSS, which you didn't mention. Weapon-wise HUcast gets Yunchang, Excalibur, Jizai, Girasole, Daylight Scar, L&K38, Master Raven, the last three here are just listed for completion's sake. It's not that much a difference although some people like Yunchang better than Zanba due to its higher forward range, and as you said it's much easier to get decent ATA with it. Excalibur is fast and it could probably finish mobs faster than Vjaya in certain situations. Armor-wise HUcast gets Thirteen, which boosts DoB by quite a lot. Mag-wise HUcast gets Tellusis and Agastya/Yahoo.

Back