Quick question - Quick answer

When you're creating an Olga Flow weapon, does the level of the item you're converting matter? For example, if I'm creating a Dark Meteor, does it matter whether I use an Arms or a Shot to create it? Does it affect ATP?

When you're creating an Olga Flow weapon, does the level of the item you're converting matter? For example, if I'm creating a Dark Meteor, does it matter whether I use an Arms or a Shot to create it? Does it affect ATP?
It doesn't matter

Is there a guide or list that has the best locations for hunting Lv30 tech disks?

I thought it might be to do with that, thanks a lot :)

1/10,000,000. Yikes.

Thanks for the help :)
Yea, I have never found one... lol. You are better off just hunting whatever else, and maybe you will luck into a few along the way :)

Yeah, the rate is incredibly low. That's why I always find it kinda funny when people "want to find all level 30 techs". It would probably take more than one human's lifetime to find them all yourself. x)

Im proud to say ive found a lvl 30 tech before. Found it on Eden and traded for some cool stuff. Its been so long i cant remember what tech and what level of ruins it was. Although it was...on Pinkal! :D

They hit multiple enemies at all levels, but the range of level 1 JZ is quite bad, and it doesn't really start becoming practical until > level 10.

Reactions: Mad
They hit multiple enemies at all levels, but the range of level 1 JZ is quite bad, and it doesn't really start becoming practical until > level 10.
You're the PSO expert, but I always thought they never hit multiple enemies until level 3+! Haha, now I really wanna try to tag more than 1 enemy with a level 1 version just to see.

You're the PSO expert, but I always thought they never hit multiple enemies until level 3+! Haha, now I really wanna try to tag more than 1 enemy with a level 1 version just to see.
I was always under this impression too, much like S/D/Resta!

Wonder if you can spawn a bunch if enemies real close just to test. have them just stand there.

Seeing that hunting Lv30 techs is a foolish idea, what's the best place to hunt Lv29 techs?

Seeing that hunting Lv30 techs is a foolish idea, what's the best place to hunt Lv29 techs?
Honestly, this is the best deal:
https://www.pioneer2.net/community/...lv-30-support-tech-set-1-2-pds-each-set.8558/

If you are set on finding them yourself, id probably just do box runs:
https://www.pioneer2.net/community/threads/pw3-box-run-guide-for-new-players-veterans.7117/

EDIT: 1 more thing, level 30 support techs are not rare (like the attack techs). They are usually sold for 1PD each.

Wonder if you can spawn a bunch if enemies real close just to test. have them just stand there.

Like one of those Stack of Gees, can't get any closer than that!

Back